Bit Of A Yarn

Why is Cole so protected by nzgra

3 minutes ago, Cheats onion rings said:

How bout knocking on the infamous trainers door. Lisa Cole. Target that mole. She's the trainer. She has to know what's going on with her dogs. She's in charge of the training regieme

You’d have to check at one of the “other” houses for her, she hasn’t lived there since it all turned to shit, and she’s the trainer... hmmm

1 hour ago, Four shaw said:

People just take a look close up of this photo disgusting right .? If not tell me what you see.very sad for those involved ?

Should have a life ban from working with/owning animals after after a spell inside and paying all the prize money back for cheating, that goes for any of his owner's that are complicit. Makes a mockery of all those in the sport that do the right thing by their animals and play by the rules.....I bet a lot of people would love to spend 5 mins alone with him in a confined space!

• Like 4
  • Champ Post 1

If the all blacks were at the world Cup and returned a positive for steroids affecting their performance or having an unfair advantage they would be outed without exception? So what's the difference in dog racing and having an unfair advantage? GRNZ and riu are sooo scared, sooo gutless, they are out of their depth. What's going to happen to all these dogs that have had the advantage. I saw the news with a witness on it saying he saw it regularly in the Cole training regime. I'm sure we all saw it on tv3 news. If it was Joe bloggs caught with doing the same thing and having four dogs to his name he would be gone never to be seen again. But Cole has numbers. And GRNZ are f##### as to what should happen to these dogs? 

• Like 1

Is anyone on here old enough to remember the incident with Cole in the kennel block at wanganui after kennelling needling up his dogs, Stipes were there, just turned a blind eye, and you wonder why the powers that be are doing nothing, they have been in on it for years, they can’t do anything

• Confused 1

Can't or won't? Too scared to? He's out smarted the system for years.... I remember him telling an owner one day that he will end up taking over so they may as well give up now. Yeap he is taking over. He has his own rule book. I bet he sleeps better at night than the GRNZ and riu staff because that's the kind of person he is! 

12 minutes ago, Four shaw said:

Looking at cole recently I think the guilt is getting him I suspect he’s not getting much sleep at all perhaps karma?

The hired security guards at his property will be helping him sleep soundly, I guess it would be like having prison guards outside your cell at night so you don’t get shanked in your sleep

• Haha 3

The narcissistic partnership steered by Rendle, embarked on a plan of world domination. Cole who wasn't bestowed with the accolades he believed he deserved to that point, relished the opportunity to see his name in lights. Rendle craving the group winners that had alluded him for so long ditched his previous partners an orchestrated a plan which would give him the power to achieve his personal needs. The machine was born, it rolled on past the board while they napped.

Fast forward. That fame, domination, and success the pair so desperately craved is about to bear fruit. Not the juicy, shiny, crisp variety, the dirty, rotten, fallen type. This will be the first case of cruelty to be prosecuted in NZ involving an industry participant. Regardless of proven guilt or innocence, the infamy will linger long after the case concludes.

I have no idea who was behind the sting that finally made authorities stand up and take notice after previous allegations had been abandoned and ignored. I don't for one minute believe the action was one of jealousy. The witnesses have nothing to gain from coming forward, and to do so is a courageous action. I have genuine respect for those people.

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 2