Bit Of A Yarn

Enzo's Lad to Ascot

Al Feilding

18 hours ago, Pitman said:

ITS A STRAIGHT RUN HE DOESNT NEED TO CHANGE LEG HE HAS NO NEED TO GO AROUND A CORNER

Middle  and stand side usually the best,this also depends on the weather and how the track is riding on the day.

All the best

Bad? It was an honest question without malice or whatever you misinterpreted it to be. I'm not the one tossing the teddy here in capitals. I am merely asking a clear question. Id have thought if they ran up the far side rail and EL sees the bend on its right merge with the straight would it or would it not be tempted to change legs through past experience? I pray it doesn't but if I'm being wrongly targeted for a fair post then I could not give a #$%@ what the horse and trainer do in England.

• Champ Post 1

I presume there's very little difference in paying for the horse to go to UK or back to NZ

or

If the horse performs like Blue Point did last year it gives credibility to HK international races

The arrangements to go to UK were in place prior to HK (confirmed day before) and I gave the people from Ascot the opportunity to withdraw but they want us to proceed so we are

My mistake re capitals didn't realise that was how it was sent

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pitman said:

I presume there's very little difference in paying for the horse to go to UK or back to NZ

or

If the horse performs like Blue Point did last year it gives credibility to HK international races

The arrangements to go to UK were in place prior to HK (confirmed day before) and I gave the people from Ascot the opportunity to withdraw but they want us to proceed so we are

Thanks Pitty.  I don't think anyone  here would not love to have a horse invited to Hong Kong and Ascot.

Enjoy!  I'm bloody envious as an owner who always went on course wherever my horse raced.

• Champ Post 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/05/2019 at 3:10 AM, Pitman said:

or

Coming up the middle and stand side yesterday, with most jockeys fighting over the preferred middle strip?

• Like 1