Bit Of A Yarn

Looking for an alternative to the NZ TAB?

SLB2.0

Hi guys.

With permission from The Chief - I'm asking BOAY members if they are looking for a better alternative to the NZ TAB.

I can't fully disclose what I can offer, but send me a PM if you're interested in signing up to an offshore bookmaker and you'll get some nice benefits.

Of course, there are positives about the TAB. But, in this changing climate, the TAB have refused to undertake any method to retain customers.

So, hit me up! The offer includes a personal cash bonus.

Edited by SLB2.0
  • Like 1

Honestly, I don't want this to sound like a bloody informercial but....

Never met or had anything to do with SLB2.0 before seeing this thread. I encourage everyone thinking about joining up to an overseas betting agency, to have a wee look and go from there. Even if you back losers you will not be disappointed. Now it's turning into an informercial! I now have two different accounts in Aussie and can't speak highly enough of them both.  

Just unfortunate that I no longer support the NZ TAB as much as what I used to...but you've got to look after yourself first, and they must stop taking their existing clients for granted and treating them with contempt. 

Thanks SLB2.0 your efforts are much appreciated. Just in time for the Jewels weekend. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Weasel said:

Well, I sent SLB 2.0 a pm as requested and didnt get a reply...and if that's an indication of customer service (commission-based or not) that's disappointing.

Why would you, knowing that hes pocketing money from your payments, can get the same or very similar deals yourself with a little effort.

PM me and I will show you where for FREE.

For instance. I gave Rusty $200 cash. With Neds, I'm in debt with Rusty's deposit. Now, if Rusty goes on to lose his deposit and keeps losing everytime he deposits,  then I make 25% of that. I will most likely not recoup the $200 I offered to him, but that's not my intent.

10 minutes ago, SLB2.0 said:

For instance. I gave Rusty $200 cash. With Neds, I'm in debt with Rusty's deposit. Now, if Rusty goes on to lose his deposit and keeps losing everytime he deposits,  then I make 25% of that. I will most likely not recoup the $200 I offered to him, but that's not my intent.

Thats great, especially since I can get a $300 deposit bonus myself with Neds for doing nothing at all right now.

Shame though I opened an account yeons ago when they first started and have long since been banned.

I think you're missing the point. I enabled him to get the bonus bets, which yes, he can get himself,  but I gave him $200 cash in hand. That puts me -200. If Rusty turns his deposit into thousands, then....you guessed it, I'm liable for a percentage of those profits. Do your research mate.

2 minutes ago, SLB2.0 said:

The offer was open to everyone. But seeing as you have and always have had a gripe with me Barry, I think you should look elsewhere. Plus, what's a few hundred bucks to someone who is being banned anyway?

so one agency only you have?.

Are Scoob and P4P right about you?.

2 minutes ago, SLB2.0 said:

I'm in the queue for Sportsbet so they're not available at this stage. I agree re: Ladbrokes but they do have good offers for beginner punters, which is what affiliates are trying at attract.

Ok fair enough then, Sportsbet are the best by a country mile in Aus.

I have had an account with them for years and they are brilliant.

Neds banned me when I won $2000 off then on my deposit bonus, and Ladbrokes refused to even open an account as they took over the old Centrebet business and that was a done deal.

Beteasy I am only allowed mid div tote bets with them for winning less than $4000.

Bet 365 at least let me win $15k before telling me to depart.

Its no panacea betting with these UK bookies, they are very weak.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, barryb said:

Ok fair enough then, Sportsbet are the best by a country mile in Aus.

I have had an account with them for years and they are brilliant.

Neds banned me when I won $2000 off then on my deposit bonus, and Ladbrokes refused to even open an account as they took over the old Centrebet business and that was a done deal.

Beteasy I am only allowed mid div tote bets with them for winning less than $4000.

Bet 365 at least let me win $15k before telling me to depart.

Its no panacea betting with these UK bookies, they are very weak.

What restriction do you have with the NZTAB?

2 hours ago, Agent54 said:

What restriction do you have with the NZTAB?

Zero & for the last 2 months have got $50 free bets almost weekly from them also.

Haven’t deposited for yrs either. Don’t use it a hell of a lot but turnover $2k a week or thereabouts. 

Yes, only started 2 months ago, never had a thing before.

Could it be to do with the Account Balance? I would imagine 95% of accounts wouldn’t have $1k in them, would I be wrong with that figure?.

Edited by barryb