Bit Of A Yarn

Jason's Punters Club

I will give my input on why the club moved.

1. PJ's comp moved and some on my members do both so seemed wise to be on the same site for ease.

2. There is a forum on here that is IMO very toxic and dont see a positive thread on it (and if you try positive you get shut down)- by negative posters not BOAY admin to be clear

3. Final straw for me was the constant attack of a person on this site and the hurtful personal accusations towards her and not the first time. seems to be once someone has a axe to grind they just keep sharpening and wont stop.

I have no ill feelings against  BOAY nor the chief whatsoever and i hope the feeling it mutural.

Edited by JasonMc

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

Thanks Jason.  However how do you justify the behind the scenes pressure that Chestnut (Maria) experienced?

From me? I approached everyone the same way and she was already out before the move was even mentioned.

16 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Oh ok but you have prompted another site against the one that supported you.

Support is a broad term CS. At one stage my admin rights had gone and was also outted for reporting personal abuse that should of been squashed immediately but wasnt and again the same person was not protected on your site which was the final straw for me. 

Maybe we have a different meaning of support

29 minutes ago, JasonMc said:

Support is a broad term CS. At one stage my admin rights had gone and was also outted for reporting personal abuse that should of been squashed immediately but wasnt and again the same person was not protected on your site which was the final straw for me. 

Maybe we have a different meaning of support

Jason you can't play the "holier than thou" card now.  Can you explain why you needed Admin rights?

5 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Jason you can't play the "holier than thou" card now.  Can you explain why you needed Admin rights?

Admin to be able to edit club members and my own posts e.g updating resulted bets without having to  write another post etc.

And im not going to bite at your other comment you dont know me ,you only know what you have heard about me and to this day i still dont agree of some of the low comments made about woman on this site but posters still remain to be able to post them

17 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Jason can you try to be honest?!

I see you have taken the ability for me to private message you. Whole mailbox is gone??

PM are the initials of person i speak of. Dont think she needs to be named as she has been called enough insults on here by several of your dog posters (i call them keyboard trolls not posters though)

17 minutes ago, JasonMc said:

I see you have taken the ability for me to private message you. Whole mailbox is gone??

PM are the initials of person i speak of. Dont think she needs to be named as she has been called enough insults on here by several of your dog posters (i call them keyboard trolls not posters though)

Well instead of hiding behind the scenes like Heslop just post what you think.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, JasonMc said:

P.M..     The Pensioner Muncher! !     You say he tripped, but what brother put the Boot In?

Stop Playing games, Jason.    P.M. also stands for,  and she does not have the guts to make a Statement of Fact against Brendon Cole and her experience with the Live Possum she was sent  North with.   Sure , she did not carry out the Instructions and was  like many, dealt to, and silenced  By Cole , but it along with the other cases she witnessed ,surely   would Help clean the Toxicity within the sport. How can she Blossom and make it for her self if everytime she goes to Air she has this "Guilt"   Hovering?       Sam Lozell,  The Brothers Poutama. Andre Poutama . How must he feel everytime he  drives  a Winner? Is there reflection  on the lies  told under cover on T.V.3?  Andre you whimp you are telling Fibs and we all know  and can prove that by previous statements made by you and your brother.   Why? are you trying to Cover up for a Poodle KIller at your and families future  expense  ?  Cole comes up on the 24th with Serious Charges.. Charges up until now our Superiors  cannot Handle

5 hours ago, JasonMc said:

Hi CS

Is the charity comment directed at me? As charity in last club was declared from the start and agreed on by members.

It was a pretty cheap shot Jason.  I don't think you should feel that you have to justify your decision to take your Punters Club elsewhere.

The thing that gets me is that the guy who runs this site showed no loyalty to the people who ran comps on his site, yet he is very protective of the person who triggered the fiasco that saw all of the comp organisers go to greener pastures.

• Champ Post 1

49 minutes ago, mee2 said:

P.M..     The Pensioner Muncher! !     You say he tripped, but what brother put the Boot In?

Stop Playing games, Jason.    P.M. also stands for,  and she does not have the guts to make a Statement of Fact against Brendon Cole and her experience with the Live Possum she was sent  North with.   Sure , she did not carry out the Instructions and was  like many, dealt to, and silenced  By Cole , but it along with the other cases she witnessed ,surely   would Help clean the Toxicity within the sport. How can she Blossom and make it for her self if everytime she goes to Air she has this "Guilt"   Hovering?       Sam Lozell,  The Brothers Poutama. Andre Poutama . How must he feel everytime he  drives  a Winner? Is there reflection  on the lies  told under cover on T.V.3?  Andre you whimp you are telling Fibs and we all know  and can prove that by previous statements made by you and your brother.   Why? are you trying to Cover up for a Poodle KIller at your and families future  expense  ?  Cole comes up on the 24th with Serious Charges.. Charges up until now our Superiors  cannot Handle

This post just backs up my statement of the toxic thread that is dogs. Too many personal attacks

19 minutes ago, Mo Salah said:

It was a pretty cheap shot Jason.  I don't think you should feel that you have to justify your decision to take your Punters Club elsewhere.

The thing that gets me is that the guy who runs this site showed no loyalty to the people who ran comps on his site, yet he is very protective of the person who triggered the fiasco that saw all of the comp organisers go to greener pastures.

Yea this site used to be fun and enjoyable but the certain few have ruined that for sure

1 hour ago, Mo Salah said:

Who is this scmuck under protection and what fiasco was triggered..

..prey tell Lone Ranger

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Mo Salah said:

I'm not asking him to justify taking his "Club" elsewhere.  Just asking him to be honest.

How hard is it for you to understand Mo that I haven't protected anyone?

I haven't kowtowed to mob rule and as for loyalty doesn't that argument cut both ways?  Afterall who provided the forum in the first place?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mk2_Zephyr said:

Mooncoin, the record of club, approx 12 losses, 1 profit (I believe $20), ...  roughly .... ;) 

No more 8,000 dollar INTEREST FREE loans, :D

so the only one really put out is someones bank manager ......  ?

Cheers MK2

On 17/06/2019 at 11:08 PM, Mk2_Zephyr said:

Mooncoin, the record of club, approx 12 losses, 1 profit (I believe $20), ...  roughly .... ;) 

No more 8,000 dollar INTEREST FREE loans, :D

so the only one really put out is someones bank manager ......  ?

Glad ur not in it......its just for fun u guys are all a bunch of toxic fuckers arnt ya. I dont post on here much but I thought racecafe was bad but boay is worse I'm glad jas has taken the club elsewhere he does a great job 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1