Bit Of A Yarn

Jason's Punters Club

41 minutes ago, Mel minute said:

Glad ur not in it......its just for fun u guys are all a bunch of toxic fuckers arnt ya. I dont post on here much but I thought racecafe was bad but boay is worse I'm glad jas has taken the club elsewhere he does a great job 

They are not "toxic" they speak their mind and we are still allowed to do that on BOAY.

I've had to moderate and contend with Jason on two web forums.  Same old same old.

There will be a new and better punters club on BOAY for the new season.

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 2

16 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

They are not "toxic" they speak their mind and we are still allowed to do that on BOAY.

I've had to moderate and contend with Jason on two web forums.  Same old same old.

There will be a new and better punters club on BOAY for the new season.

Interesting fact. Not one post has been moderated in any way on our site since inception which kind of pulls the rug from under your narrative.

You've treated Jason badly but tend to allow others to do what they like. Go figure...

Good luck starting a punters club. Thomas and All The Aces have all the bully so you should kill 'em. Only problem is no one provides any tips until after the race is over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mel minute said:

Glad ur not in it......its just for fun u guys are all a bunch of toxic fuckers arnt ya. I dont post on here much but I thought racecafe was bad but boay is worse I'm glad jas has taken the club elsewhere he does a great job 

I too am glad Jason has taken his club elsewhere. I hope it is just as enjoyable, for those who play in it, in it's new location.

Unfortunately I will not know how wonderful it's relaunch goes as I've never visited, nor intend to visit, the land of the greener grass.

I look after those who look after me & remain loyal to BOAY.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

12 minutes ago, pete said:

Interesting fact. Not one post has been moderated in any way on our site since inception which kind of pulls the rug from under your narrative.

You've treated Jason badly but tend to allow others to do what they like. Go figure...

Good luck starting a punters club. Thomas and All The Aces have all the bully so you should kill 'em. Only problem is no one provides any tips until after the race is over.

These seems more the words of a scorn woman than those of a man.

53 minutes ago, pete said:

Pray tell how have I treated Jason badly?

Come on Pete and Hello HOW have I treated Jason badly?

4 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I'm talking from a collective BOAY position.  Are you going to answer the question?

Most collectives have a few members.

And no I don't feel inclined to answer the question. Most people are capable of making their own minds up.

4 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

I'd just let them go green Chief.

Responding to them only feeds their fire.

I won't miss any of them & I'm thinking you'll find the same for yourself, once they are gone.

I tend to agree as I support robust debate and I hate when people pull the victim card.

2 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I tend to agree as I support robust debate and I hate when people pull the victim card.

Hilarious...

What a complete lack of self awareness from the bloke who's been playing the victim card for months now.

I'm sure you, Yankiwi, Thomas and All The Aces will have a lively online life together.

Bye..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, pete said:

Hilarious...

What a complete lack of self awareness from the bloke who's been playing the victim card for months now.

I'm sure you, Yankiwi, Thomas and All The Aces will have a lively online life together.

Bye..

ME playing the VICTIM?  I'm FAT but I don't protest if people point that out.

No there will be a real punters club on BOAY.

Pete just keep pitching up to Heslop.

3 hours ago, pete said:

Don't worry pete...the 2 devotees to personal insults...muddygrass and Bazz

...are ready to explode...Bazz has already thrown his toys out...then Herman pleaded he come back...

...the self proclaimed professor of punting, muddygrass, has a unique history of throwing toys out as well...3 websites now..onto his 4th...

...wont last long...

yours is simply a gamers site....good luck

2 hours ago, pete said:

Hilarious...

Bye..

Hasta la vista, baby...…..you'll be back.  

Can't help yourself...?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mardigras said:

I don't throw toys. I move on. Once idiots like you are involved, there is no point. You're a site fucker. Remember racechat. You did the same there.

Just look at this site now. You've fucked another one. Well done.

Oh my you're back again...like a poof of smoke

I see you claimed you went to The Pwetenders last night...talk about appropriate 

A Prentender watching The Pretenders...how gee orgious

Actually the truth is the wee fella from the Viaduct was having a go at you on RC...

...relatively unjustifiably imho....but instead of ignoring him...

...you sucked a big lemon and upped sticks...never to be seen again...until you couldn't get enough of me on here...

...then after constant spanking...you and Bazz couldn't handle the jandal...and you went off hand in hand into the scotch mist...again...bee arrr youtiful 

This site now has healthy robust debate...something you claimed you lurved...

We discuss...agree...disagree...then move on...well done to all of us

4 hours ago, barryb said:

What a load of drivel Thomass, I wouldn’t know Mardigras if I bumped into him on the street,  Mardi is right though, you are a site destroyer.

Hand in hand as in figuratively friggen speaking you froghead...soz...abuse totes unwarranted...

...must admit I did shoot down a drone the other day when the f'er was spying on me and the princess leaning over the new vanity in the presidential sweet of our new love nest...but a whole site of them..no way...

...weez boyz tried to have a robust debate with you Bazz..but you went all feral again and sobbed off back home to muddy's bosom...

All yous fellas are very welcome back here though...

...only don't bring stuff like.. "I backed Big Brother at 130's and Muddy Waters at 80's...and now look where they are...even though both 4th..just how good are wee"

...or Muddy..."REDZEL's trainer is wrong...it doesn't need Blinkers due to it running faster in a benchmark race"

b/s like that is simply not on...so bring your A game...if you have one left....

just bring it

10 hours ago, Thomass said:

Hand in hand as in figuratively friggen speaking you froghead...soz...abuse totes unwarranted...

...must admit I did shoot down a drone the other day when the f'er was spying on me and the princess leaning over the new vanity in the presidential sweet of our new love nest...but a whole site of them..no way...

...weez boyz tried to have a robust debate with you Bazz..but you went all feral again and sobbed off back home to muddy's bosom...

All yous fellas are very welcome back here though...

...only don't bring stuff like.. "I backed Big Brother at 130's and Muddy Waters at 80's...and now look where they are...even though both 4th..just how good are wee"

...or Muddy..."REDZEL's trainer is wrong...it doesn't need Blinkers due to it running faster in a benchmark race"

b/s like that is simply not on...so bring your A game...if you have one left....

just bring it

tomo do wee need to no what you get up to with your blow up friend