Bit Of A Yarn

Boring racing

Anyone watching tonights racing must be bored to tears. The last 3 races run have seen walking races,yet not one driver has bothered to move up.

You had smoke n reactor climbing over the horses in front of it for half the race only to get boxed in with 300m to go, The moonshadow sitting last  and only pulling out with 200m to go ,then destiny jones doing the same.  I think I've seen old ladies with zimmer frames go faster. They were all favorites.

I had been thinking some earlier races were non events,but these last 3 lowered the bar even more.

Wake me when the racing is finished for the night.

Edited by the galah
  • Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

45 minutes ago, the galah said:

Anyone watching tonights racing must be bored to tears. The last 3 races run have seen walking races,yet not one driver has bothered to move up.

You had smoke n reactor climbing over the horses in front of it for half the race only to get boxed in with 300m to go, The moonshadow sitting last  and only pulling out with 200m to go ,then destiny jones doing the same.  I think I've seen old ladies with zimmer frames go faster. They were all favorites.

I had been thinking some earlier races were non events,but these last 3 lowered the bar even more.

Wake me when the racing is finished for the night.

Totally agree Galah in regards to the 3 races and the 3 drives you mentioned.

not sure what Johnny Morrison was doing on Smoke nReactor as he should’ve gone rather than just sat and get out in the last 100metres at best.

The drive on her last Friday night was also very poor!

All 3 horses you mentioned were driven by our better drivers, so yes very puzzling indeed.