Bit Of A Yarn

Noble Mistress - Great Race

Happy Sunrise

1 minute ago, hunterthepunter said:

Rangiora race course did you have a sleeper or two on noble mistress??

Na, not investing at the moment!

I am sulking and not currently prepared to play by the NZ TABs BS, in regards to having to prove that I am not a money launderer!

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

12 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

bloody good stash of sleepers at the native womens place in Burwood lol hundreds of them are they yours???

she probably had a good weekend on the punt

when i went to cash in some tickets today i was told they had done the banking  but i was offered a few alternative options including a new one. my options were a betting voucher, a bank deposit to my eft pos card, or they offered do a deal in ex railway sleepers delivered free of charge within canterbury.

TAB Money.jpg

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

she probably had a good weekend on the punt

when i went to cash in some tickets today i was told they had done the banking  but i was offered a few alternative options including a new one. my options were a betting voucher, a bank deposit to my eft pos card, or they offered do a deal in ex railway sleepers delivered free of charge within canterbury.

TAB Money.jpg

TAke the sleepers, you may not

have to prove that you are not laundering money if you want sleepers!

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Brodie said:

TAke the sleepers, you may not

have to prove that you are not laundering money if you want sleepers!

i hear ird operation "hells kitchen" surrounds the money you sunk into that movie

i am a bit nervous that the tab sleepers are tainted

• Haha 1

On 18/08/2019 at 3:18 PM, Harewood said:

The horse had been a maiden for 30 starts and probable been in the trail more times than Ive had breakfasts and NEVER ran past a horse before. Always battled or plugged or stopped. So now a C1 and shows a sprint to pass the four horses infront of it at the turn. I would call that a big turnaround on its racing history and well done to the team to get it to find a sprint albeit a slow one when required. 

Agree. Or previous trainer may go down as the worst ever. She should send all her nags to him

Punters that back horses that are so short are never going to make money.

You can not back enough winners to make money when they are so short.

That is what pisses the restricted punters off so much, the TAB will let some on for thousands and yet others can only get $50 on!!!!! 

44 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Punters that back horses that are so short are never going to make money.

You can not back enough winners to make money when they are so short.

That is what pisses the restricted punters off so much, the TAB will let some on for thousands and yet others can only get $50 on!!!!! 

are you having a pleasant time sinking a few tinnies in birdsville

• Like 1

On 20/08/2019 at 7:14 PM, Dougie said:

Backing up on Sunday at Gore, weak field, off the front over 2200 , just don't get stuck behind a tiring Anothersuperstar..

Picket fence formline to continue.

Pretty average yesterday, you would have thought on last 2 runs, should have bolted in??

Maybe that is it for horse, magic stuff worn off, form goes backwards?

4 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Pretty average yesterday, you would have thought on last 2 runs, should have bolted in??

Maybe that is it for horse, magic stuff worn off, form goes backwards?

First win obviously was the most impressive, last week slogged the last quarter in nearly 32 seconds for the win so good only knows why people backed it in to $1.85.

Horse probably never been that far in a float and track did look a bit sticky,  the first 200 metres in last 2 starts haven't had the zing she normally has.

• Like 1