Bit Of A Yarn

A question for Peter Early to ask

muzenza365

Can Peter ask M Goober on Wednesday if J Oatham is now based in Christchurch?

I have been informed that he is and the reason is to be with his daughter, who has recently given birth.

This is very noble, but who is paying for his Airfares and associated cost to be based in Christchurch when he does the majority of his work in the Northern area.

If the RIU is covering this cost, i believe that if he chooses to be based in Christchurch,then he should be covering his own costs.

Thanks in advance

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

Good luck with that Morty...

...but Methinks you know Earily is on Godber's side with the patsy questions he asks EVERY week...

You could send him an email....Peter.Earley@nzrb.co.nz...

...or simply use his Twit handle...@Pearleypete...where he also takes questions...especially if he knows you're the real Kev..

I take it you're familiar with the Twit world?

Aaaah welll, ummm, aah,Pete you know aaah   ummm...

Godber is a niller, he'll squirm out of answering this even if Early grows enough balls to ask the question.

A bit like ardern really, when the going gets a litttle bit tough, run like hell!!

16 hours ago, Freda said:

Spelling is too good to be Morty....unless Karen has done an 'edit'

His new iPhone supremo may have smell check...and he's improved the 'space' functionality of his dissertations...aside from a blip...

But Goddy will simply take the 'Oatham' option of 'travel the length and breadth of NZ' to improve the overall consistency of integrity...

...in Goddy's case...that Includes baby sitting...to 'assist with the future racing generation' component of Integrity...yea

16 minutes ago, Kopia said:

Aaaah welll, ummm, aah,Pete you know aaah   ummm...

Godber is a niller, he'll squirm out of answering this even if Early grows enough balls to ask the question.

A bit like ardern really, when the going gets a litttle bit tough, run like hell!!

Why do you bring Cindy into EVERY convo koppa?

At least Cindy didn't try to do a 'Trump Greenland' buyout...and offer to buy the entire Pacific Islands...then mine the f out of it..including birdshit...

...oh soz...the birdshit option has already been done to death

As Peter Posa's White Rabbit fades, Peter Poser cranks up with the tough questions:

PE: Well, Johnny, ah ...there... I see you're based in the deep South ah... now ... there...what's the go with...ah that .... there, my son? Too warm in the north, haha...there?"

JO:Morning Peter, can't really comment on that as it's above my pay rate

PE: Ok..ah there... they've put the tongue tie on you again have they .. ahh ... there?"

JP: Look I have to say well ,really that it's a classic case of "No comment", Peter, as I just mentioned, I can't really comment ... 

etc etc etc

Edited by Weasel
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, NZRacing said:

Is Early still on the Radio? Well past his used by date, get someone younger with more get up and go than what i remember he ever had.

These guys just can't give up sucking on the you know what.

It's not as easy as that though. He was willing to say what he thought and got a kick in the arse for it,  anyone that crosses those on high gets booted off the air by the sound of it, with temporary suspensions.  That is where the problem lies, get someone half his age and soon as they get offside with " God " on high,  they would get the same treatment.   Don't blame Peter, there is probably a  lot more  he'd like to say, but then he'd be  broadcasting to himself.

Edited by Ronaldo
  • Like 1

On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 9:16 AM, Weasel said:

As Peter Posa's White Rabbit fades, Peter Poser cranks up with the tough questions:

PE: Well, Johnny, ah .there. I see you're based in the deep South ah. now . there.what's the go with.ah that . there, my son? Too warm in the north, haha.there?"

JO:Morning Peter, can't really comment on that as it's above my pay rate

PE: Ok.ah there. they've put the tongue tie on you again have they . ahh . there?"

JP: Look I have to say well ,really that it's a classic case of "No comment", Peter, as I just mentioned, I can't really comment . 

etc etc etc

there there there there    is Early actually the full quid?    Should have been thrown to the dogs long ago.,

Guest CrossCodes
19 minutes ago, Ashley said:

there there there there    is Early actually the full quid?    Should have been thrown to the dogs long ago.,

Almost every chance you get , you put the boot into Early, clearly it’s a personal thing for you for whatever reason, he’s actually the only radio host that even attempts to ask any hard questions it’s just he appears to have been told to stop it now.

14 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Ronaldo, you are missing the point. Peter is being given a serve on this thread for his flocking annoying, lazy, careless, unprofessional way of speaking.esp the endlessly irritating use of the word 'there' .

Do you find his use of "there" - irritating, infuriating and or difficult to comprehend?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Do you find his use of "there" - irritating, infuriating and or difficult to comprehend?

LOL .IRRITATING AND INFURIATING .but not difficult to comprehend.it's his way of 'buying time' to think/organise his mind. He uses 'there' and 'as well' to fill the air etc because the first rule of radio is (or was) that 'dead air' is bad. I turn him off or hit the mute button whenever practicable

Edited by Weasel

5 hours ago, Weasel said:

Ronaldo, you are missing the point. Peter is being given a serve on this thread for his flocking annoying, lazy, careless, unprofessional way of speaking.esp the endlessly irritating use of the word 'there' .

5 hours ago, Weasel said:

Also above for  " sucking the you know what " as it was put.   Just pointing out his language aside, that he isn't arse kissing as much as made out.   Would rather have him with all his apparent follibles , than the previous racing director who is now defiinitely one lawnmower short of a blade.