Bit Of A Yarn

Motukarara Grass Tips

Happy Sunrise

I have settled on Awesome Impee at 11ff and 3.50ff in Race 2 as my best value bet of the day.

There are many chances in the race and the odds are interesting. Silver Surfer, Flying Mandy and The Artful Dodger are all pretty short. There is more value around Mono Gamble at 8ff, Awesome Impee 11ff, DD's Super Stuart 19ff and the absolute bolter, Just Another Legend, at 71ff, who ran a pretty good race at Ashburton last time and was backed in on the fixed odds from memory but it hasn't happened this time.

However, the field is full of headcases so I think Awesome Impee should get handy, will handle the grass and be running on strongly.  I think it is her time to win.

I have taken a place multi of Prodigal Guiness ,Awesome Impee and Carita at odds of $11.20

I also see Westview's tip from Ashburton, Stevie Lynn is in Race 4 at 18ff and 5ff. A much better race to be in and the draw is ok. Certainly way over the odds.

2 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

How come the TAB have started putting up the odds early Saturday afternoon these days? Was it announced or just something that happened?

Happy, think it is  a great idea to have fixed odds out early, so that it encourages punters to have a go if they see any value.

Earlier the better I would say, if you are a punter.

I am sure they are going to be hard to pick tomorrow as it is the first grass track meeting.

Good luck to those that are having a go.

• Like 2

Just now, Flagship uberalles said:

I believe your mature lady friend was a regular at the Cruz club before the big chop?

We will get told off by the Chief if we continue this thread as it will go downhill pretty quickly and the racing at the mot has not even started yet!

The 'big chop' reply can wait till after the last tomorrow ?

• Haha 1