Bit Of A Yarn

Melody Belle Trackwork at Flemington 29 October 2019

Chief Stipe

7 minutes ago, mardigras said:

You didn't answer to the first of your questionable theories. Hardly likely you can answer to any of them. Since they are all flawed.

You don't beat your own drum? Like your total wank about guiness records? You're a fraud. You've proven it. 

Now your 'blinkers use' is very limited. Yet you've claimed many times that blinkers on is the best legal go fast. That's a quick turnaround. You just make shit up day to day don't you Mr Fraud?

His question that "Blinkers don't always work"

No shit?  Wtf knew that?

Ive always been clear on this...Of course BO are the best legal go faster gear.....every horseman knows that...

And FRUAD is encouraging other Punters to "do the opposite, back Whanganui rails on H11"

PROFOUNDLY deceitful advice...

Why did you and Bazz encourage such blatant nonsense...increase your chances on others?

12 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Proven - and can be proven again. That's the difference. I'm not beating my drum, I am adding credibility to what I write. You on the hand are a fraud and have zero credibility.

Yea like 'tipping' at least 8 other horses in the Cup then saying...

"I made a shit load off the winner"

HAHA...that's what you call FRAUD...and the sycophants didn't even question your bare faced audacity to claim such b/s

2 hours ago, Thomass said:

HAHA...that's what you call FRAUD...and the sycophants didn't even question your bare faced audacity to claim such b/s

Where did I write that Mr Fraud or resorting to your usual ways and making crap up again.

Edited by mardigras

Tips on any site are not proof of my claims. The lifetime record of my betting account is proof of what I claim. Not one day in 5 years like you. Give up Mr Fraud. you are the one and only here.

Edited by mardigras

And FRUAD is encouraging other Punters to "do the opposite, back Whanganui rails on H11"

PROFOUNDLY deceitful advice...

Clearly you are unhappy with every one knowing you are a fraud. And you feel the need to try and deflect that elsewhere. Problem for you is that the other parties can prove what you can't.

• Like 1

There's not much doubt had MB drawn closer...such as King Will Dreams slot...she wins

Fastest sectionals of the race from the 1400M...those who say barrier don't matter need their head read...or painted red

Melody Belle returned the fastest closing sectional times of the race with her last 1400 metres in 1:22.67, last 1200 metres in 1:10.67, last 1000 metres in 57.42, last 800 metres in 45.45, last 600 metres in 33.65, last 400 metres in 22.47 with her nal 200 metres in 11.42. 

1 minute ago, Thomass said:

There's not much doubt had MB drawn closer...such as King Will Dreams slot...she wins

Fastest sectionals of the race from the 1400M...those who say barrier don't matter need their head read...or painted red

Melody Belle returned the fastest closing sectional times of the race with her last 1400 metres in 1:22.67, last 1200 metres in 1:10.67, last 1000 metres in 57.42, last 800 metres in 45.45, last 600 metres in 33.65, last 400 metres in 22.47 with her nal 200 metres in 11.42. 

I've already stated that.  However she ran the slowest first 200m.  OP could have got handier.

5 hours ago, Thomass said:

Here is what he posted (At least Barry admitted he had no idea:)

"Haven't got much that is particularly astounding. But from the odds, I have the following top 2, the two extra for the top 3/4

Mer De Glace is my top selection and is at value at the 8.6.

Cross Counter is definite value at 17s

The other two I'd consider at the lower end of the market is Raymond Tusk and Prince Of Arran both at 20s.

If I added a couple of the longer odds runners at value, I'd be looking at Steel Prince at 90s and for very long odds Sound at 200s.

It would be the most even Melbourne Cup field I've seen - probably due to the unprecedented situation where the top 24 in the order of entry prior to Saturday, all paid up and made the field. Usually 4 or 5 drop out to be filled by often lesser types.

I didn't like originally, but even Surprise Baby has profiled quite well through my analysis. But you can't take them all. And the one I've invested in the most in still Mirage Dancer. Ans is at a little value at 44s.

And I haven't even mentioned Constantinople or Vow And Declare - and may still have missed the winner! At least the forecast is suggesting little or no rain. I don't particularly want a bunch of more rain since I'm out on the lawn up close with the horses when I go to Flemington, and see every single one of them unobstructed before and during the race." 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, All The Aces said:

Your mate Mr Fraud done a runner?

10 hours ago, Thomass said:

He seemed to suggest he was quoting me here. And then he stated what I wrote was bullshit. 

Maybe he's backtracking faster than usual - he should. No one does fraud and lies like him.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, All The Aces said:

?

You have more spin than Shane Warne ever had. 

Interesting. My daughter went to school with his daughter and he never once suggested that to me. 

Also interesting is that you've never mentioned such a thing to your mate, Mr Fraud. I wonder why. Most have recognised him as a teller of tales. But you've remained true all the way through. Good on you.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, All The Aces said:

"Haven't got much that is particularly astounding. But from the odds, I have the following top 2, the two extra for the top 3/4

The other two I'd consider at the lower end of the market is Raymond Tusk and Prince Of Arran both at 20s.

If I added a couple of the longer odds runners at value, I'd be looking at Steel Prince at 90s and for very long odds Sound at 200s.

It would be the most even Melbourne Cup field I've seen - probably due to the unprecedented situation where the top 24 in the order of entry prior to Saturday, all paid up and made the field. Usually 4 or 5 drop out to be filled by often lesser types.

I didn't like originally, but even Surprise Baby has profiled quite well through my analysis. But you can't take them all. And the one I've invested in the most in still Mirage Dancer. Ans is at a little value at 44s.

And I haven't even mentioned Constantinople or Vow And Declare - and may still have missed the winner! At least the forecast is suggesting little or no rain. I don't particularly want a bunch of more rain since I'm out on the lawn up close with the horses when I go to Flemington, and see every single one of them unobstructed before and during the race." 

That's the one ATA...

.and then grasi posted this...confirming he won "AMPLE" off V&D...hilarious staff...and sycophant Herman believed him

I disagree. He wasn't used up at all. He had 800m of straight to get into a position. He did that. Then he slowed it down to allow another to pass him. It was a slow run race. He was the most entitled to finish off in my view - he had the absolute best run of the 24 runners.

And he only just got there in the last stride due to a poor ride from Dettori.

Maybe we were watching a different race.

Great ride from Williams.

Not a staying run in the least. Time was slower than you could walk it Hesi.

I made ample off him, so I'm not saying that because if the result. He ran well but given the way the race was run, he should have run well.

It's why so many horses finished within 5 lengths of the winner. Probably never seen before.

2 minutes ago, Thomass said:

.and then grasi posted this...confirming he won "AMPLE" off V&D...hilarious staff...and sycophant Herman believed him

I disagree. He wasn't used up at all. He had 800m of straight to get into a position. He did that. Then he slowed it down to allow another to pass him. It was a slow run race. He was the most entitled to finish off in my view - he had the absolute best run of the 24 runners.

And he only just got there in the last stride due to a poor ride from Dettori.

Maybe we were watching a different race.

Great ride from Williams.

Not a staying run in the least. Time was slower than you could walk it Hesi.

I made ample off him, so I'm not saying that because if the result. He ran well but given the way the race was run, he should have run well.

It's why so many horses finished within 5 lengths of the winner. Probably never seen before.

Exactly, and now you've proven you write lies and a load of bullshit.

And it seems I didn't say what you claimed I did. And you also stated that what I claimed was bullshit. Which you've repeated again.

You write this crap because you are a low life scum pretending to be something you are not. A site wrecker.

As per my post quoted, I claimed I made ample from it. And looking at below, it looks like ample to me. I certainly wouldn't call it shit loads though. For me to have made shitloads, I would have needed something like Mirage Dancer, the horse that ran the fastest last 200m to have won. He didn't.

MCupResult.thumb.jpg.35763eba4ddea618fdd1bc0766a5f1e3.jpg

These posts are certainly helping to clarify the difference between you and me.

You're a fraud, I'm not. You lie, I don't. Very clear and important differences. You're a site wrecker. A person who just writes on sites like this looking for an argument. Nothing useful, just repetitive crap.

• Like 1

Wtf?

A line from a website...could have been ANYONE's account..your dressmaker?

"And didn't even mention V&D" and you didn't!

But hey...if it's true it just confirms you run an arbing system...margin this margin that...

...margin the whole field just to make a %...

But seriously...why tip 8 horses...not the winner..then come back saying you made "ample" still...

...just wanting to BE THE BIGSHOT?

Oh diddums. It's must be so annoying being such a loser and shown to be a fraud. Never mind. 

And now, you're having to claim I somehow can get access to someone else's account on the web for a race. Hilarious. What a total low life piece of scum you are.

Actually, I did mention Vow and Declare. As per my post. It's written pretty clearly, no abbreviations or anything. Before I mentioned him, I hadn't mentioned him. That's usually the way it is when you write something. But then, English is just another of your weaknesses.

Crawl back into a hole somewhere. We don't need frauds and liars on here.

Scum's a wee bit OTT...but better than floating turd I guess!

Heres an Engrish as a 2nd lingo tip

When you say "and I ain't even mentioned C & VD" 

It means you've "mentioned" them...but you haven't really enveloped VD...and I'm sure you'd be relieved about that....

"You can't take them all" means you can if you arb each and every one to make a %...

...using an automatic algorithmic system

...and that's what you do isn't it?

No, scum is a little light. Fraudulent scum is more appropriate.

Your English is still wrong. Nothing new there.

No money for me in arbitrage I'm afraid. I back horses and I lay horses. And it would be extremely rare for me to ever lay and back the same horse in a race. By rare that would be, close to never. Just take for example those horses I put up recently on the other site you read. From around my last 15 or 16 NZ runners on that site. Walkin' By, Iskander and Gus Maverick. Pretty easy to back and lay those on betfair I guess given the massive liquidity there. But why, when I select horses to win - before the race. As opposed to Mr Fraud's selections post race.

My system is certainly automatic. It means I don't have to sit watching each race and identifying when odds are in my favour. Only problem is, can't do that on NZ racing as there isn't any money there. So sometimes I have to sit in front of a computer and put bets on the old fashioned way. Even with places like NZ TAB.

On 11/15/2019 at 3:41 PM, All The Aces said:

Come on this was your response to someone asking you for your top three for the Cup and then you have the temerity to claim you made plenty.

I would say Mardigras that the line in your hero parade following the race would be very short based on your above preview. ?  

2 minutes ago, All The Aces said:

Come on this was your response to someone asking you for your top three for the Cup and then you have the temerity to claim you made plenty.

I would say Mardigras that the line in your hero parade following the race would be very short based on your above preview. ?  

Do I really have to explain just how stupid your post is?

You even stated it yourself. I was asked for my top 3. So since I didn't give a top 3, it should have been clear to a sane person, I didn't think the race was suited to such an approach. Couldn't you work that out? Clearly not. 

And you and your mate thought I was telling bullshit. But I wasn't (as proven). I don't  do bullshit. Your mate does plenty for everyone. If I lose, I'm more than happy to state that. 

I do like the way you claimed that at least barry admitted he had no idea, as if you were suggesting I had no idea. Yet all 10 of those horses mentioned finished in the top 16 of the race. Maybe you should ask yourself if you could have picked 10 horses and had none of them in the last 8. I'm sure you would have. Post race. Because as you say, you don't tip or put anything out pre race but I'm sure you would have picked 10 out of the first 10. No doubt.

I like those that front up with very little pre race happy to have a go at those that do front up pre race. Says a lot more about them. Keep up your support for Me Fraud. Just go and have a beer with him and discuss your next strategy. Your recent strategies haven't worked out well. He's stated what I wrote was bullshit. And you've pretty well stated I have no idea but unlike barry, I didn't admit it. Both shite. I hope you made some. But being so close to Mr Fraud, I doubt it.

Touchy aren't we...clearly embarrassed I would think and so you should be. .

?

I find it rather ironic that anything Thomas puts up including other people's articles such as Dan O'Sullivan's you use to have a go at him. I bet that if one of your mates has posted it you would have found it great and very informative.

So, you don't do speed maps, you don't do draws, you don't worry about weight, etc etc....gosh it must take you ten seconds to look at a race and find the winner and just about every time it seems. Where did you buy your lucky darts from?    ?