Bit Of A Yarn

W Peters-'Hoisted by his own petard'

Kopia

If you are not aware of the quotation-its from Shakespeare. Effectively, it means you're fucked and you did it to yourself. Peters has been so consumed with hatred ever since just before the election when he alleges he was defamed over superannuation payments he received which were incorrect and he was overpaid. He is blaming 2 National policiticians for leaking......the truth. How bizarre as the old Paulie Faumoina song went!  Peters is currently giving evidence as the litigant in a civil case. Wish I didn't live in Dunders where nothing ever happens ( ha ha ) I'd be in court to listen and observe the cross examination which will surely make Peters-for once in his life'answer the feckin' question. No wonder the silly old fool hasn't had time to do anything constructive re the racing industry.

• Like 1

Akchilly, the phrase from Hamlet is hoist with his own petard. Peters loves this kind of scrap and will milk it for all it's worth (which is not much, esp when compared to being officially censured by Parliament).This is publicity for a Coalition partner struggling to stay relevant and with no clear succession plan or broad popular base for the future, so Winnie will howl to the moon for as long as the media show interest in the issue.

1 hour ago, Kopia said:

If you are not aware of the quotation-its from Shakespeare. Effectively, it means you're fucked and you did it to yourself. Peters has been so consumed with hatred ever since just before the election when he alleges he was defamed over superannuation payments he received which were incorrect and he was overpaid. He is blaming 2 National policiticians for leaking......the truth. How bizarre as the old Paulie Faumoina song went!  Peters is currently giving evidence as the litigant in a civil case. Wish I didn't live in Dunders where nothing ever happens ( ha ha ) I'd be in court to listen and observe the cross examination which will surely make Peters-for once in his life'answer the feckin' question. No wonder the silly old fool hasn't had time to do anything constructive re the racing industry.

Another thread NOTHING to do with 4 legs koppa....wtf gives?

Suffice to say.....you should have a giant pick of Winn on your wall...ala Mickey Savage...and pash it every night...or something...

lift ya game as well ffs.....both you and Wees go into the bin

• Sad 1

On 4/11/2019 at 5:46 PM, Kopia said:

Of course its relevant...it explains why he is missing inn action for the racing portfolio....duh

zacry, Kop. Your point (relevant to the horsey industry) was not lost on me, though it now appears that TommyTomTom has appointed himself Chief Deputy Stipe. Quite amusing when he is constantly under threat of a red flag hisself. LOL

Edited by Weasel

Sounds like ( from a reliable source ) that RITA forwarded recommendations to Peters over a month ago. Of course he's too busy trying to extract revenge and satisfy his own personal vendettas to worry about acting on anything RITA suggests. 

Anyone surprised?

• Like 1

On 7/11/2019 at 12:38 PM, Kopia said:

Sounds like ( from a reliable source ) that RITA forwarded recommendations to Peters over a month ago. Of course he's too busy trying to extract revenge and satisfy his own personal vendettas to worry about acting on anything RITA suggests. 

Anyone surprised?

Anyone checked with the bar staff at the Green Parrot to see if someone handed in a stray file folder?

Not that I think any recommendations from RITA or resulting legislation have a prayer of significantly changing the course of NZ Racing, even if someone can find them.

8 hours ago, curious said:

Not that I think any recommendations from RITA or resulting legislation have a prayer of significantly changing the course of NZ Racing, even if someone can find them.

It will be interesting when the academics start processing reports like 'sunset industry! the role propaganda played in its decline'. or perhaps 'the rich breeders got the tax brakes, those at the coalface licked paint off the stable walls'.

It's been amusing to watch how various key sub editors now wet their pants by championing copy that is critical of the industry, at a guess I was say 50% of articles loaded onto the Stuff site are of the negative and critical kind!

Simple put! the Industry is getting what it deserves!! You would have to be a mug to bet into just about all their betting pools with their rip off take outs!

• Like 2

On 7/11/2019 at 12:38 PM, Kopia said:

Anyone surprised?

It's all under control koppa...ok?

You have to admit though...that Winn has been simply amazing in the dock?

When Tolley admitted she told every Tom Dick and her Sister Harriet about it...then the cleaner and the cleaners dog...just to make sure it got out...we knew who spilt

...although I nearly barfed when she admitted pillow talking her Hubby about it...can you imagine Tolley naked in bed without her war paint??  Yuck

Let alone all of those Public Servants, with lifetime jobs, making sure the self righteous Knats get back in...by spreading rumour and innuendo

....just like you koppa

49 minutes ago, Thomass said:

It's all under control koppa...ok?

You have to admit though...that Winn has been simply amazing in the dock?

When Tolley admitted she told every Tom Dick and her Sister Harriet about it...then the cleaner and the cleaners dog...just to make sure it got out...we knew who spilt

...although I nearly barfed when she admitted pillow talking her Hubby about it...can you imagine Tolley naked in bed without her war paint??  Yuck

Let alone all of those Public Servants, with lifetime jobs, making sure the self righteous Knats get back in...by spreading rumour and innuendo

....just like you koppa

Nothing to do with Tolley or anyone else tommo...the old geezer has painted himself into a corner

?

• Like 1

what I like about the case/leak! court case!

national leaked the overpayment!!  was it $40 a week?! that lead to them alinating winnie! leading into the loss of govt bench! doh!

the smart money was all on winnie to go with greens and lab!  

Comment from a certain racing 'boy genius' have been as amusing as the case! lol! I bet he wins some part of it!!!

How much longer has the case to go?

Are any bookmakers offering results on the case??? :)

20 hours ago, Kopia said:

Nothing to do with Tolley or anyone else tommo...the old geezer has painted himself into a corner

?

Win's showing up the Old Boys Network koppa...

The Self Rightous Right, born to rule pricks...

...but the grand Coalition greatest asset in its return...

will be Slippery Slimon being retained as Leader...

...he'll slobber his way through the debates... spitting over the audience in the front seats...yuck

..while Cindy retains a calm radiant personable image...

enjoy

Edited by Thomass

Gee Winn's become very forgiving in his old age...

Tolley admits pillow talking to EVERYONE about the 'find'...including the neighbours pussy...maybe her Sister could keep it shut?

And then says it wasn't either Nasty Knat MP's...

...maybe he's angling to become a Bishop post Beehive?

Forgiving is devine...but we knows he's Divine already?

On 4/11/2019 at 3:41 PM, Kopia said:

So maybe saying 'hoisted' is the correct phraseology...now that peters' problems have multiplied. Why is it relevant? Well after all the posturing and promises it seems a possibility that we may not have a Racing Minister much longer. Even one of his admirers ( Gary Chittick of Waikato Stud) has come out and confirmed he gave nz first $5000 which went to purposes he did not envisage-or approve of.  And now wishes he didn't and wants the $5k back..!And who knows what else is coming out in the next few days. And who is named . Peters is playing the innocent of course, 'wasn't me I was framed'!! blah blah winnie, cop it sweet mate.

Don't worry about Grumpy old Chittick koppa...the last time he cracked a smirk was as a 5yo when his party's Clown let rip with one....

Winn's too smart to get caught...

Polly Party funding is a veritable minefield of sloppy slushes going round and round like a Slush maker....

Remember the Righteous Right Knats trying to split 100k worth of Chinese ameliorating backhanders...or was it up'd to 200k to feed Gerry Fatguts before he boarded his Jumbo Jet?

Rest easy with this...Your tits are already drooped without getting them more tangled...

Edited by Thomass

Its not my 'tits' that are in a tangle tommo old son. Your dearest leader jax is refusing to say if she has confidence in peters..as a minister AND deputy prime minister. You know what that means...she can see he is in deepest shite and she doesn't want to get dragged down into the mire with him. But its unavoidable love, he is the only reason the losers coalition exists.

p.s. try and keep your responses in the 2019's tommo...your usual trick is to attempt to deflect criticism back in time...keep current eh?

yes Thomas ,try and ignore any past indescretions that are unfavourable to Natz supporters.

The Natz catchphrase of 'Labour did it...too' is not in vogue now.

As Ardern has said the proper process is being followed and it is not her job to make judgement on how other parties conduct their affairs.

She had to remind oilslick Soimen that she refrained from comment on JLR's allegations.

2 hours ago, holy ravioli said:

yes Thomas ,try and ignore any past indescretions that are unfavourable to Natz supporters.

The Natz catchphrase of 'Labour did it...too' is not in vogue now.

As Ardern has said the proper process is being followed and it is not her job to make judgement on how other parties conduct their affairs.

She had to remind oilslick Soimen that she refrained from comment on JLR's allegations.

When a person gives ( money ) to another person/organisation for a specific purpose....and that money is used/taken and put into an entirely different destination...that could well be prima facie grounds for an investigation into a criminal offence having been committed.

Thats called false pretences, and thats why David Seymour is righfully considering bringing the Police into the situation-as well as breaches of the Election Act.

Don't forget Ardern is also the focus of an investigation re the Labour party hierachy scumbag who sexually assaulted people...while that will no doubt come out and say she 'did not' know the substance of the allegations..when it's clear she did. 

Doesn't really matter what your political beliefs are, what is going on in NZ politics stinks.

7 minutes ago, Kopia said:

When a person gives ( money ) to another person/organisation for a specific purpose....and that money is used/taken and put into an entirely different destination...that could well be prima facie grounds for an investigation into a criminal offence having been committed.

Thats called false pretences, and thats why David Seymour is righfully considering bringing the Police into the situation-as well as breaches of the Election Act.

Don't forget Ardern is also the focus of an investigation re the Labour party hierachy scumbag who sexually assaulted people...while that will no doubt come out and say she 'did not' know the substance of the allegations..when it's clear she did. 

Doesn't really matter what your political beliefs are, what is going on in NZ politics stinks.

what was this 'specific purpose'?

Earl Hagaman donated 100k to the Natz because he...'liked them'...believe it...or not!

21 hours ago, holy ravioli said:

what was this 'specific purpose'?

Earl Hagaman donated 100k to the Natz because he...'liked them'...believe it...or not!

The purpose of the donation is between the donor and the recipient...I'm not privy to that-thats why there HAS to be investigations made. It certainly looks on the verge of criminality given what has been reported-so far.

Its interesting that you jump to the conclusion that I'm a ' nats' supporter. I'm abivilent when it comes to politicians, they're all crook until/unless they prove otherwise. Most of them don't.

Like ARDERN...what a flake. She is impotent when it comes to making decisions. Best thing that could happen in this Country right now would be a snap election. The posturing and threats from peters' mouthpiece henry are atrocious. nz first would be a goneburger, and peters knows it-unfortunate for the racing industry, if peters kept his mind on the job at hand there may have been real progress already.

FAKE NEWS koppa.....Sloimon Bwidges has been exposed big time by Winn...again

Enjoy

No more fake news. If main stream media won’t do their job then we will go direct.

0:39
5.5K views

Embedded video

7:50 AM · Nov 22, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Ufortunately Winnie's idea of the media 'doing their job properly' is to ask curly questions of everyone except him and NZ First. What is happening now is a reprise of the 2008 Spenser Trust saga that ended in Wini copping an official censure by Parliament for knowigly misleading the House ..which in turn cost him 3 years in the political wilderness.