Bit Of A Yarn

Question of the Year?

Happy Sunrise

Luke is a good man and has a head on his shoulders. Not to mention a lot on his plate. 

Had the pleasure to meet him on the BGP trip to the Cox Plate last year. 

Recently the lads got a BGP app up and running. Well worth downloading and having a look. 

Also on insta as well, not just Facebook. 

Disclosure: yeah I have the BGP shirt, and cap etc so I am biased. 

• Like 3

And just to add some balance to the conversation, one thing that should be noted is that there always seems to be a reference to the number of BGP (Facebook) members. 15k or something from memory. The admin people at BGP do a great job, and they "screen" potential members (people that want to join the Facebook group), before adding them. So they don't add anyone or everyone.

One thing that might be overlooked is the actual number of ACTIVE participants from that 15,000 membership base. Be lucky to be 500 I reckon. I have mates and work colleagues that I have introduced to the group and some of them wouldn't know one end of a horse from the other... or the difference between a dead track and a dead cert, nonetheless the database of numbers is impressive. Not to mention data is the new precious resource. 

• Like 3