Bit Of A Yarn

Buller Whitebait WTF?

Guest CrossCodes

Guest CrossCodes

I’m dumbfounded as to how this horse managed to keep its 3rd placing today after 3 gallops, the second gallop he was making ground and nor restrained, but the kicker is the final one when he appeared to gallop for at least 50m and was still galloping over the line?

I watched it thinking it would be a quick disqualification and was stunned when he kept his 3rd placing.

1 hour ago, Nowornever said:

Almost back to a trot at the line albeit like an octopus. Was a winner if it trotted all the way.

Yeah he was trotting over the line albeit pretty rough.

It was staggering the improvement he showed today, would’ve bolted in if he hadn’t have the 3 gallops.

Appeared to be gone after the 2nd gallop but then showed speed again and will win a few up in the CD when he trots the whole way.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CrossCodes said:

I’m dumbfounded as to how this horse managed to keep its 3rd placing today after 3 gallops, the second gallop he was making ground and nor restrained, but the kicker is the final one when he appeared to gallop for at least 50m and was still galloping over the line?

I watched it thinking it would be a quick disqualification and was stunned when he kept his 3rd placing.

I thought it was a 50/50 call but guessed it would be relegated. 

I have worked out how they decide these things. What they do is check my tab account to see what result from the inquiry I need to get a collect, then rule so I don't get one. At least that's what it seems like happens.

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 2