Bit Of A Yarn

Geraldine Grass Tips

Happy Sunrise

What ya got people?

I figure Flag will be all over Sam Ottley whatever she is on (sounds dodgy), Globe will be on Glenedi Bandit one more time, CounterPunch will be excited by The Valiant in the last, Trotsfan could sneak in with Homebush Lad who is back on the grass, Postman will be wondering whether to take the 26s offered for Momentous, Nowornever will be looking at Mr Midnight, Dougie will be backing up on Rebel Kibbybones and Brodie will be watching at home wishing he could get a bet on at big odds.

Me, I like one of the above quite a bit but I am just happy to be smelling the grass again through the TV.

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 1

41 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Are you giving up on appearance R1 happy?

Yip, won't be beating the good upcoming types off the front such as Go On Andover, Majestic Action, Musculature Metro and Zigzagzoo. One of them is sure to beat Appearance due to the run they receive. Same goes for Steel Dust and Maranatha Atlas in my opinion.  

There is no DD's Superstuart lurking here!?

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Yip, won't be beating the good upcoming types off the front such as Go On Andover, Majestic Action, Musculature Metro and Zigzagzoo. One of them is sure to beat Appearance due to the run they receive.

Hey that is the first 4 you have picked !!!! Excellent work by you there!! . Have just logged on in Brissy at 10.30 here so missed it.

• Like 2

On 11/23/2019 at 6:24 AM, hunterthepunter said:

R10 Johnny eyre $9.50 looks great money on grass 

Nice selection with solid 3rd at $3.40 place.

would be great if you have a go at the Interdominion QUADDIE challenge I posted, as with your moniker, sure must know your stuff and big chance of victory!.

• Champ Post 1