Bit Of A Yarn

Interdomions

17 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

He's pretty talented when on song, but I heard Adam Hamilton on the radio the other day and he's had a few issues, must be a dream for connections to get that draw 

Hes raced in 9 G1s with a best mr time of 1.48.7 and best winning time of 1.50.2 He has had leg problems over the past year but if hes right they had better look out!

http://www.harness.org.au/media-room/news-article?news_id=42084

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Harewood said:

Hes raced in 9 G1s with a best mr time of 1.48.7 and best winning time of 1.50.2 He has had leg problems over the past year but if hes right they had better look out!

http://www.harness.org.au/media-room/news-article?news_id=42084

he really got my attention when he led and ran them into the ground in his nsw derby heat with ultimate machete third

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

Bad night for the wallet at the park last night, I went with the family, I let my 8:year old put a $1 ew on the idom heats she  got Paramount King and AG's white socks even though I told her not to waste her money, so she made a killing!  Majestic man very unlucky, Cruz bromac went a great race.....tough monarch, bling it on and habbi inter all very disappointing.

Edited by Flagship uberalles
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Bad night for the wallet at the park last night, I went with the family, I let my 8:year old put a $1 ew on the idom heats she  got Paramount King and AG's white socks even though I told her not to waste her money, so she made a killing!  

if she keeps that up she might be the first person to be restricted before reaching the betting age

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

if she keeps that up she might be the first person to be restricted before reaching the betting age

I used to make money when I was a kid as well, just picking names I liked, learning/trying to read form and being swayed by tipsters when I got older put paid to that!...I'm still expecting to be guest of honor at the tabs Xmas do..... I've probably paid for it this year.???

• Like 2