clark barrons demise

43 minutes ago, retarded driver said:

is ellie the reason of clarks demise.

Dad doesn't think so.

20 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

this girl is beyond pathetic

UDR says it is not pathetic.

21 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

how can he continue to support  his daughter who is ruining his life and punters.

That is an obscene comment. Most good fathers support their daughters. She is a junior and learning. I don't get these barrages against juniors eg Ben Hope. Sure, they have things to learn but people do at the beginning of their careers.

As for the 'ruining the punters' comment, you should be making a killing either laying her drives or betting on other horses in the race.

The Chief is right, give us some examples.

• Like 1

The support Clark barron and his owners show his daughter is admirable, but if you look at the stats he has had a very poor run in the last couple of seasons by his normal standards.

So far this year he has trained just the 1 winner from 43 starts for a udr of .1137.

Last year he trained  6 winners from 170 starts for a udr of.1183.

Interestingly he trained 18 winners the previous year from 164 starters and a udr of .1924. I'm guessing he was still using Blair Orange then.

This is a stable that always tries,but if you follow some of their horses you can't help but feel their ability is not reflected in their results. 

I've noticed E barron actually seems to have some success for other stables. I would say horses do run for her,just tactically it can be a frustrating watch in my opinion.

Obviously her father is going to stick with her and its unfair to compare her driving to blair orange who used to be the stables regular driver.

There are a handful of horses in that stable that really should have won that haven't as yet this season ,so it would not surprise to see their stats improve.

• Like 1