Bit Of A Yarn

Non Raceday Inquiry RIU v N R McGrath

Rangatira

On 27/02/2020 at 9:34 PM, Brodie said:

Whiplash, have you been on the drink again, Greg is hardly a female name?

thought you were out of the game brodie? seems like you are so clever! especially you! Even the tab used to publish the results over three codes! this was before all stars wrecking, would you take some time? Ranga will have the actual figure in the last pages!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, whiplash smile said:

thought you were out of the game brodie? seems like you are so clever! especially you! Even the tab used to publish the results over three codes! this was before all stars wrecking, would you take some time? Ranga will have the actual figure in the last pages!

It’s in the blood!

On 13/02/2020 at 9:38 AM, whiplash smile said:

if that was the blue with the 3 extra white stars it would have been fine, I am really surprised that was even a charge, I guess they were trying to stockpile evidence in advance for their trial, I have seen all stars do EXACTLY the same thing, Nat questioned and explanation accepted, doubt this would have been a charge without the witch hunt .

The penalty reflects that this was overblown I think, 

if there was 3 more stars you would get the big tick

3 hours ago, Harewood said:

McGrath two forced late scatchings on Friday. A sign that something may have happenned at the stables or been uncovered. ???

Investigations are underway, so its another wait and see before the outcome is released and or charges preferred. All the rest is just speculation as usual.

Greg