Bit Of A Yarn

Non Raceday Inquiry RIU v N R McGrath

Rangatira

43 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

don't think MR SPICER is a senior driver

I get your point. What do you think he told mcgrath? I've inferred he supported mcgraths decision to defend the case because he agreed with the senior drivers evidence that there was nothing wrong with his drive.    Are you telling me i'm wrong and he believed mcgrath was guilty.

What about his comment about putting his friendship above his role as head of hrnz. Seriously do you think he comes across very well to those who have an are unbiased view of the case.

He states" i'm not going to turn against a friend" . Whats that all about.  To me he lost a bit of perspective with such comments.

Should he not be more thoughtful about what comments he makes to the media. mind you we do get an insight into his thinking with such comments.

Edited by the galah
  • Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

10 minutes ago, the galah said:

I get your point. What do you think he told mcgrath? I've inferred he supported mcgraths decision to defend the case because he agreed with the senior drivers evidence that there was nothing wrong with his drive.    Are you telling me i'm wrong and he believed mcgrath was guilty.

What about his comment about putting his friendship above his role as head of hrnz. Seriously do you think he comes across very well to those who have an are unbiased view of the case.

He states" i'm not going to turn against a friend" . Whats that all about.  To me he lost a bit of perspective with such comments.

Should he not be more thoughtful about what comments he makes to the media. mind you we do get an insight into his thinking with such comments.

you would stick up for a mate ??  media don't they love making up stories just to sell news papers 

Just now, hunterthepunter said:

you would stick up for a mate ??  media don't they love making up stories just to sell news papers 

Yes the media do print comments which fits the narrative they want to portray.

Hers the point i'm getting at..

You had so many bleeting on about the RIU not advising HRNZ of the investigation,primarily because the RIU believed the investigation could be compromised had they done so.

And here you have the head of hrnz making comments which clearly justify the RIU decision.    

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, the galah said:

Yes the media do print comments which fits the narrative they want to portray.

Hers the point i'm getting at..

You had so many bleeting on about the RIU not advising HRNZ of the investigation,primarily because the RIU believed the investigation could be compromised had they done so.

And here you have the head of hrnz making comments which clearly justify the RIU decision.    

well he is the head of hrnz so should be allowed to voice his comments to the Riu just like you making comments to the Riu  ...

42 minutes ago, the galah said:

Should he not be more thoughtful about what comments he makes to the media. mind you we do get an insight into his thinking with such comments

Couldn't agree more. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, the galah said:

Finally i think what Mcgrath went through far outweighed his actual actions.Lifes not always fair.

far far far outweighed

not much more than a storm in a tea cup

and to think this seems to have started with a stable client being disgruntled with another stable client over a non stable issue

54 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

and to think this seems to have started with a stable client being disgruntled with another stable client over a non stable issue

Very important point Ranga and the crux of this whole issue. Time to move onto the next case perhaps whatever or whenever it is the in long running saga that INCA has become.

Greg

2 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Very important point Ranga and the crux of this whole issue. Time to move onto the next case perhaps whatever or whenever it is the in long running saga that INCA has become.

Greg

very important how? and how does this become an INCA related? INCA was used as a catalyst in the discussion pertaining to a specific charge! using covert tactics, to use this as a precedent shows how naive you are!

58 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

very important how? and how does this become an INCA related? INCA was used as a catalyst in the discussion pertaining to a specific charge! using covert tactics, to use this as a precedent shows how naive you are!

Your clearly an angry person who is not necessarily  au fait with all that has gone on  behind the scenes in this whole business. And no im not going to assist you given the stance you have taken .

Ranga wrote

3 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

Everyone i know related to this matter explains the origins of it as Ranga described it above.  Was NM collateral damage, my own opinion say yes.

Greg

Edited by JJ Flash
  • Champ Post 1