Bit Of A Yarn

krug

13 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

looks very nice 2yo in the making for Cran and Nathan and very good training partnership

Both the young Purdons seem to be hitting their straps as trainers and continuing the family legacy. Wisely, both concentrate on training and leave the driving to others more qualified... take note Mr Hope.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Rangatira said:

will chairman ydgren be approving of such a manoeuvre

Given a few stables,besides Team AS, have tried it on lately i would be surprised if they did anything. But then again we are talking about RIU so who knows. The only certainty is there will not be any crowds to get in the way or distract said peps

Greg

11 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Given a few stables,besides Team AS, have tried it on lately i would be surprised if they did anything. But then again we are talking about RIU so who knows. The only certainty is there will not be any crowds to get in the way or distract said peps

Greg

what about the media ?????

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Greg

will puntings most disguised man be on course

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Rangatira said:

will puntings most disguised man be on course

Not sure who you are referring to?

If it was “The Brodster”, no he won’t be On course as currently overseas, due to be returning soon and then I have to hide at home for a couple of weeks!

Hopefully racetracks won’t be closed for racing as nothing on TV to watch as totally over the media in Oz with this virus thing!!

Apartment we are in hasn’t even got Sky Racing 2 which has the trots on and can’t be bothered watching the gallops or dogs on Sky Racing 1!!! Yawn!

As bad as watching mile racing!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Not sure who you are referring to?

If it was “The Brodster”, no he won’t be On course as currently overseas, due to be returning soon and then I have to hide at home for a couple of weeks!

Hopefully racetracks won’t be closed for racing as nothing on TV to watch as totally over the media in Oz with this virus thing!!

Apartment we are in hasn’t even got Sky Racing 2 which has the trots on and can’t be bothered watching the gallops or dogs on Sky Racing 1!!! Yawn!

As bad as watching mile racing!

Mate.Lifes tough at the top.

Greg