Bit Of A Yarn

The latest from nzgra

Mehe

5 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

Back to business as normal'ish.

Effing joke.

https://www.grnz.co.nz/catch-the-action/14015/127072/field-detail.aspx

Race #3 - 6 from Cole plus both reserves.

Race #5 - 5 from Cole and both reserves.

Race #7 - 6 from Cole plus both reserves.

Race #9 - 5 from Cole and both reserves.

Race #11 - 6 from Cole.

Did anyone expect anything else? It's a Cole benefit again. Buggar the others.

• Like 1

Disregarding reserves 12 races x 8 dogs = 96 entrants.

Of the 96 entrants, 43 Cole dogs or 45% of all entrants.

Well done GRNZ board. Well done Glenda.

Did you forget that Brendon is still up on an animal cruelty charge? You seemed to have forgotten this when you overturned his warning off.

Why does Rendle still have so much influence on your poor decision making? Are you lot in his back pocket too?

Drain the swamp.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jacob said:

Credit where credits due, grnz probably took the best option available to help maintain everyone short term.

I believe you meant to say ~ Credit where credits due, grnz probably took the best option available to help maintain one short term.

? where can i read GRNZ  decision to overturn the scum being warned off. if this is allowed to happened this will sink greyhound racing and many good people. when the scum finally gets his day in court i would think the scum that shared the money and assisted the scum will be exposed(smiley tv girl and others) . i say this as some one that has invested many $$$$ and enjoy good people and the fun / excitement we have had. if true quite sad. GOOD NIGHT GREYHOUND RACING IN NZ.

Grnz dont put things like this in writing they leak the info to people so it gets shared 

If I was a handler on Tuesday I would be saying to the stipes that cole was showing all signs of having the virus and he would have to go get tested and then be put in isolation lol 

Edited by Mehe
  • Haha 1

Morepork has informed of some devious activity at Wanganui trails.

Team Cole was aided with the help of at least a couple of other trainers.

Approval from Worksafe has been reported by GRNZ as follows ~

"This will see greyhounds return to trials this week, but under strict new protocols that will limit members from one trainer's bubble only to be on track at one time."

https://www.grnz.co.nz/News/2527/Approval-to-Resume-Trials-and-Racing

RIU were present at the trials and did nothing about it. I suppose they're not concerned with Crown law.

17 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Yes these people were wendy kit and Allan trash

And these are the people that are going to fuck it up for us all before it even gets started.The other venues dont have this shit to deal with ans they all said theres went ok. But then they didnt have these three fuck wits to deal with.And the RIU what the hells wrong with people!!!!

• Champ Post 1

4 hours ago, racinggreys said:

And these are the people that are going to fuck it up for us all before it even gets started.The other venues dont have this shit to deal with ans they all said theres went ok. But then they didnt have these three fuck wits to deal with.And the RIU what the hells wrong with people!!!!

I totally understand how CD people feel. But be honest, no one in power actually gives a shit. They honestly think they are needed, important. The country doesn't give a damn about greyhound racing or racing in general for that matter. If GRNZ can't police what they publish, then you will be shutdown sooner than it took to get back. You must operate by the protocols signed off on. There are no exceptions. Racing got the green light based on that official agreement. Flout the rules at your peril. Only takes one complaint and you will be gone. One case of COVID and you're gone.

Edited by Cockyaleg

Seems Covid-19 has had some very differing effects for Cambridge.

Prior to CV19, it wasn't safe for those who boxed dogs in a 375m race to run back to the catching area, but now with the CV19 threat ongoing it is safe?

https://www.grnz.co.nz/Files/May 2020/Cambridge_Protocols Final.pdf

BOXING: 4 LINES OF 2 DOGS

Box First Dogs will continue to Box First Four line model for loading:

1 & 5 boxed first, followed by 3 & 7, followed by  2 & 6, followed by 4 & 8.

375m Handlers to head to Catching Area as soon as they have loaded their dog.

457m & 603m Handlers to leave the starting area as soon as they have loaded their dog. Box lids to be disinfected after the race. 

It also appears Cambridge has done away with the 650m distance, giving way to 603m races...

https://www.grnz.co.nz/catch-the-action/WAI/clubs-and-venue-detail.aspx

TRACK DISTANCES
Racing is conducted for all grades over 375m, 457m, 630m, 747m and 457 (h). 

Who's going to get the boxes off the track after the start before the dogs come around if the handlers have to leave the starting area after loading their dog?

Who writes these things and who proof reads them?

15 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

Seems Covid-19 has had some very differing effects for Cambridge.

Prior to CV19, it wasn't safe for those who boxed dogs in a 375m race to run back to the catching area, but now with the CV19 threat ongoing it is safe?

https://www.grnz.co.nz/Files/May 2020/Cambridge_Protocols Final.pdf

BOXING: 4 LINES OF 2 DOGS

Box First Dogs will continue to Box First Four line model for loading:

1 & 5 boxed first, followed by 3 & 7, followed by  2 & 6, followed by 4 & 8.

375m Handlers to head to Catching Area as soon as they have loaded their dog. 

I still can't comprehend how it used to be an unsafe practice to run back to the catching area from the 375m starting boxes on a race day prior to lock-down and it now it has been mandated to do so. How has Covid now made it now safe?

Is it more GRNZ magic similar to their make believe bubble thingy or more likely a glaring example of Mr Death not having a clue as to what he is doing? That'd help to explain the made up 603m distance at Cambridge as well.

Obviously arm folder doesn't seem to have any regard for the safety protocols. 8 breaches in 12 races....

https://www.grnz.co.nz/Files/May 2020/Addington_Protocols (3).pdf

BOXING: 4 LINES OF 2 DOGS Box First Dogs will continue to Box First Four line model for loading: 1 & 5 boxed first, followed by 3 & 7, followed by  2 & 6, followed by 4 & 8.
Handlers to leave the starting area as soon as they have loaded their dog. Box lids to be disinfected after the race.

image.thumb.png.0d60eb836ec45f0c69971fd535ed6f88.png

image.thumb.png.c68acfb83d5109c0d5cd170aad6de699.png

image.thumb.png.593da2364e01fc2fe780e469b8c2aa00.pngimage.thumb.png.d57470fe63d32aedfefc01c7f6d8b35a.png

image.thumb.png.de6550809e1992da5f1b068697e8f3d7.png

image.thumb.png.cc5d42528c5e16b4d723d2e28b56712b.png

image.thumb.png.9f7373f4ac592acec21dfe5f102e16d7.png

image.thumb.png.84a158e845e4f3298f41b549d8be1b6c.png

I believe the TAB updates after 7:30am on the race day. Form guides on the GRNZ website generally seem to be similar.

Third world really. Make's it illogical to do the form on a lazy Saturday for the Sunday Fields. I found it less frustrating to just give punting on greyhounds a miss.

• Like 1