Bit Of A Yarn

Leos Big Bash?

8 hours ago, The Centaur said:

Tim, if you get back and have the time love to hear the story on Generalk

There is a story behind every galloper but most importantly some lesson to be learnt.

Must admit can't remember the horse.

8 hours ago, The Centaur said:

Tim, if you get back and have the time love to hear the story on Generalk

There is a story behind every galloper but most importantly some lesson to be learnt.

Must admit can't remember the horse.

Hi Centaur, He was called Kingy (by Kingdom Bay) and trained by Andrew Campbell. Kingy was an impressive individual weighing close to 540KG  He had 3 starts in NZ for 2 wins and a 7th in the Manawatu Sires Produce won by San Luis. I am pretty sure he set a 1100m track record at Otaki as well. During his stint in HK probably his best performance was running 2nd to the Champion galloper Silent Witness .He won in Class 1 in HK (Premier) but I believe he could have been more successful in a top HK stable. However HK Owners in many instances give their horses to trainers that they know or maybe their friends have horses in that stable. Many horses do not reach their potential in HK as proved by the number that come back to NZ and win again. Kingy was retired back to my stable and was a babysitter to a lot of horses until he passed away. Through that horse I made a lot of HK contacts and also made a mate in Andrew so in a way he was a special horse to me.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Tim Carter said:

Hi Centaur, He was called Kingy (by Kingdom Bay) and trained by Andrew Campbell. Kingy was an impressive individual weighing close to 540KG  He had 3 starts in NZ for 2 wins and a 7th in the Manawatu Sires Produce won by San Luis. I am pretty sure he set a 1100m track record at Otaki as well. During his stint in HK probably his best performance was running 2nd to the Champion galloper Silent Witness .He won in Class 1 in HK (Premier) but I believe he could have been more successful in a top HK stable. However HK Owners in many instances give their horses to trainers that they know or maybe their friends have horses in that stable. Many horses do not reach their potential in HK as proved by the number that come back to NZ and win again. Kingy was retired back to my stable and was a babysitter to a lot of horses until he passed away. Through that horse I made a lot of HK contacts and also made a mate in Andrew so in a way he was a special horse to me.

Nice story good that you got him back after retirement. Notice the half brother Bob's Boy was pretty good. For the number of horses Andrew has had quite amazing record. Four horses have since run a faster 1100 at Otaki.

Not wishing to stir the "pot" but one had to chuckle about the Mother Fokker gravy, jockey roast and the judge having a job deciding whether gravy was a sauce.

Don't think the Mother Fokker product would sell well on mothers day though.

On 24/05/2020 at 4:57 PM, Tim Carter said:

All good. I suppose we could dig up dirt on anyone if we are so desperate to put them down,? Not my style but you guys go ahead, have fun and hide behind your user names. 

Tim do you approve of this type of post directed at SLB:

He’s lost his job ... a victim of the virus, a virus that clearly kills germs 

Of course he never actually had a job as such, he just lied about being an ex jockey and sold tips to losers, until he sent them broke which of course meant his client base was forever diminishing .. and now it’s diminished completely .... like his bank balance.. it’s zero 

Still, he’s a human being, well sort of, so if anyone has an opportunity that involves absolutely no skill other than lying about your past, and being able to stand upright, he’s your man ( well sort of a man )

Note he can do his own shoe laces up, as long as they’re slip ons, and he can feed himself although his strength is, and always has been, sucking off someone else’s tit 

If you have an opportunity please contact him on 0800fuckimaloser

Thanks 

On 25/05/2020 at 10:27 AM, Tim Carter said:

To the poster who attached the file regarding the Molloy's personal problems, not really a good look for you my friend. Leo is a good father and that's a big plus regardless of his marriage and business problems.

That information was freely available online and I believe was first reported on Stuff or the Herald before posting here.

The only thing I would say regarding his parenting is that it wouldn't be nice for his children to see what their father was posting on Social Media.

• Haha 1

Where was that posted?

I lost 'A' job due to Covid. It was providing racing tips for The Racing Post in the UK, which ceased operations.

However, I'm more than comfortable with my other work at the moment. I guess Leo is 'getting back' at me for some jabs I sent his way in this thread.

If Leo put as much time into my life as he did his kids, he might see them more than once a month.

Was it an original thread directed at me? I must have missed it before it got taken down.

Edited by SLB2.0

Also - in terms of tipping - I never had a client base. Leo clearly doesn't understand the world of affiliate marketing, which doesn't surprise me in the slightest. The guy is clueless and has a $200 TAB weekly spending limit imposed by his family.

I have been in touch with defamation lawyers, but seeing as I have no job (despite working from 6am - 8pm) I probably can't afford it.

He is worth the time? Probably not.

Edited by SLB2.0

1 hour ago, SLB2.0 said:

Also - in terms of tipping - I never had a client base. Leo clearly doesn't understand the world of affiliate marketing, which doesn't surprise me in the slightest. The guy is clueless and has a $200 TAB weekly spending limit imposed by his family.

I have been in touch with defamation lawyers, but seeing as I have no job (despite working from 6am - 8pm) I probably can't afford it.

He is worth the time? Probably not.

If there is some truth in what Leo is saying (and that is no ones business but yours) then how did Leo obtain the information. Thats the 64 dollar question?

There is truth. I lost one of my 5 jobs that I currently undertake.

It was a job of less than 5 hours per week, so certainly wasn't a major loss!

How he obtained that info is anyone's guess. I told one person, who claims that he doesn't divulge information to Leo, so unsure.

I just wish Leo would confront me in person, as opposed to keyboard warrior style. The last time we met in person he asked me for tips... he didn't get any, that's for sure.

The next meeting will go down slightly differently.

3 hours ago, The Centaur said:

If there is some truth in what Leo is saying (and that is no ones business but yours) then how did Leo obtain the information. Thats the 64 dollar question?

Join the the dots.S McKee trained Consensus for him and isn't he in laws with SLB2.0