Bit Of A Yarn

Leos Big Bash?

Anyone know how the Big Bash went at HQ? I see Brian Tamaki left at 7-50pm, but he left his wife and daughter there? What sort of man would do that to his loved ones??

Obviously not a dress code, Leo wearing $20 hoodie from the warehouse. 
He got what he wanted thou, publicity, so good on him for that. 
Seems some very quiet bars around that area last night.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, curious said:

Mr Molloy blaming the south korea cluster on people frequenting "Gay dungeon bars". How did he know what those nightclubs clientle were. Something he's not been telling us?     P.s. i value my own safety too much to make that joke to his face.

Edited by the galah
  • Haha 4

On 16/05/2020 at 1:17 PM, Newmarket said:

Love him or hate him, he is always in the news, bad or good. 

Not sure this description will be well received.

Read the article. I am sure you will be able to identify the appropriate sentence it is in. By the way, accosted is a good word.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/300013477/alison-mau-champagne-and-homophobia-on-the-menu-at-first-party-of-a-new-era

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Not sure this description will be well received.

Read the article. I am sure you will be able to identify the appropriate sentence it is in. By the way, accosted is a good word.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/300013477/alison-mau-champagne-and-homophobia-on-the-menu-at-first-party-of-a-new-era

Mind you, Mau has gone a bit crazy lately. 

Funny thing about it for me, is Leos guest list???. Seems anybody that people dislike, got an invite. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A bloke was telling me a story the other day involving Mr Molloy.

About 40 years ago the bloke was working at farmers and they had a division that sold stock feed. Often they would get trainers coming in buying bags of oats or chaff. This day Mr Lalor from ashburton came in and like they often did,the blokes in the grain store threw in a couple of extra bags for free and they would get a tip from the trainer for the races. Well Lalor told them he had a horse running at oamaru in a couple of days who he thought would win.  They all backed it and tipped it to thier friends. And sure enough it won paying $8. 

What they didn't know at the time, was when Lalor saw the price pre race,he told the jockey.Leo Molloy the horse wasn't paying enough so he wanted him to give it a quiet run.  Mr Molly replied that he can't do that as he had his own money on. Lalor apparently never used Molloy again because he wasn't happy he won.

Edited by the galah
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 16/05/2020 at 12:53 PM, the galah said:

P.s. i value my own safety too much to make that joke to his face.

why??? he is Total WIMP!!! 

Personally!  I can wait to be standing in front of him!!!  one day 'boy genius!!" we will see how tough the cretin is then!!!

• Haha 1

On 17/05/2020 at 8:03 PM, All The Aces said:

O.o 

Yet another thread, why is this guy often brought up on here? 

See below

On 18/05/2020 at 8:50 AM, Chief Stipe said:

Hardly his past - his latest effort only happened last friday!

And right on cue up he comes, thats obsession. Dont you think its time you moved on Chief

Greg

1 hour ago, Murray Fish said:

why??? he is Total WIMP!!! 

Personally!  I can wait to be standing in front of him!!!  one day 'boy genius!!" we will see how tough the cretin is then!!!

Exactly. Someone who gets his bouncers or former boxers to do his dirty work is nothing more than a wimp.

However, if I was short and fat, I'd likely get someone else as well.

• Haha 1