Bit Of A Yarn

Question for Brodie and Mehe.

Noodlum

2 hours ago, Mehe said:

Now I think Brodie your over the top saying I reliant on the tax payer havent received 1 cent of them I have to pay gst every two months and pay my yearly tax 

If I was you I would be taking that back very very quickly 

Now Brodie you can be used as a tester I'm at the hospital right now and they are wanting your name  to put you on the list as there are not many volunteers that think your way so are you interested give me your details in a private email and I will pass on to chch hospital 

Mehe, Don’t know what you do for a living then, where you have to pay GST and tax?

You certainly must be paying other people to do all of your writing, because clearly you aren’t doing it!

8 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Mehe, Don’t know what you do for a living then, where you have to pay GST and tax?

You certainly must be paying other people to do all of your writing, because clearly you aren’t doing it!

Look you fuck wit dont call me a bludger as you are and your a fucken wanker you have been  going on about covid for weeks now saying the same thing but you still dont know what your talking about why dont you take up the hospital offer as your a week cunt that's why

Edited by Mehe

13 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Look you fuck wit dont call me a bludger as you are and your a fucken wanker you have been  going on about covid for weeks now saying the same thing but you still dont know what your talking about why dont you take up the hospital offer as your a week cunt that's why

Lol, think you should be using your first or second language, as your third language isn’t great!

Didn’t call you a bludger as far as I am aware?

It is you’re not your and week should be weak!

Are you still at the hospital?

Edited by Brodie

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

You getting no apology whatsoever!

You didn’t give me commas, or a capital B for Brodie, so you don’t deserve any apology for supporting a communist government!

Brodie very good government wanker

On 12/06/2020 at 6:45 PM, Brodie said:

You’re not your!

I will take that as a compliment if you have to use profanities on here!

At least you spelt it right.

Get this into ya

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2020/06/coronavirus-new-zealand-s-masterclass-in-pandemic-leadership-can-be-adopted-by-all-leaders-expert.html?fbclid=IwAR1wAfzUxgsGQnNyABdwhuyU3oB5M7ziMaeIZ_xI1QOGcNynmra6meBCsEM

16 minutes ago, boobybec said:

Booby, what is your point?

There are several articles from socalled experts that are saying that what Ardern has done in NZ has been an over reaction!!

Thing is there have already been suicides due to our lockdown which to me is worse than having rest home geriatrics with existing illness deaths!

Anyway, Sunday trots on which is great!

Get that into you!!