Bit Of A Yarn

Question for Brodie and Mehe.

Noodlum

1,500 NZ'ers were infected with Covid-19.

22 NZ'ers (aged in their 80's, had comorbidities and most had advanced dementia) died with the virus.

200,000 NZ'ers get the Flu each year.

500 will die with the Flu.  Again all have comorbidities that make them vulnerable.

Largely those deaths occur in a younger cohort namely the 60 to 75 year old group.

That's even with a publicly funded vaccine for vulnerable and essential workers.

Question:  Should we have a 12 week lockdown every year to save the 500?

• Like 2

Noodlum, according to the sheep that followed Ardern, of course we should!

Noodlum, I have many times stated that  this this Covid19 Is only a middle of the road virus and an expert virologist from Auckland stated this on The A M Show several weeks ago.

The country should have been at level1 3 weeks ago when there were no cases.

NZ was not like other countries, and the clowns that keep comparing to other countries are very easily led! BAaa

Heard plenty of  talkback and there were many scared stiff by all the media BS!

You have got as much chance of getting a STI as you have of getting Covid19 that kills you.

Noodlum, unfortunately there are going to be a helluva lot more suicides from Arderns controlled lockdown than deaths to The elderly geriatric With underlying conditions!

We have been very poorly governed for the last month by a totally incompetent government!

There will be heaps that wont agree as they think the sun shines out of Ardern, but Brodie is on the money when he says that this government has the most incompetent unskilled politicians ever!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Noodlum, I have many times stated that  this this Covid19 Is only a middle of the road virus and an expert virologist from Auckland stated this on The A M Show several weeks ago.

NZ was not like other countries, and the clowns that keep comparing to other countries are very easily led! BAaa

You have got as much chance of getting a STI as you have of getting Covid19 that kills you.

Noodlum, unfortunately there are going to be a helluva lot more suicides from Arderns controlled lockdown than deaths to The elderly geriatric With underlying conditions!

We have been very poorly governed for the last month by a totally incompetent government!

There will be heaps that wont agree as they think the sun shines out of Ardern, but Brodie is on the money when he says that this government has the most incompetent unskilled politicians ever!

don't knock sheep they worth more than the politicians 

• Haha 1

This country had a virus out government acted quick and stopped the spread if they had of not done what they did who knows what we might have had in the way of deaths 

It was always say that it will affect the elderly and people with underlying conditions 

I have ask Brodie to line up with this people who have had it but he dont want to why is that if its just a flu

Edited by Mehe
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mehe said:

This country had a virus out government acted quick and stopped the spread if they had of not done what they did who knows what we might have had in the way of deaths 

It was always say that it will affect the elderly and people with underlying conditions 

I have ask Brodie to line up with this people who have had it but he dont want to why is that if its just a flu

BS, Mehe, that is the stock answer thst the sheep always use.

Imagine how many would have died!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Mehe said:

so government hand outs where are they going to pay it all back??? taxxxxxxxxssssssss I bet .loss jobs  has not started let will be thousands out of work

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brodie said:

BS, Mehe, that is the stock answer thst the sheep always use.

Imagine how many would have died!!!!!

Brodie let's use you as a test then let's get some covidnin you and see how you go take it up 

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Yeah have a look at how well "The Donald" is handling things.  Full credit to the NZ govt, covid-19 stamped out by a truly great leader.  The nats would have done exactly the same, by the way what is the leader's name?

3 mooooooore years!!!

1 hour ago, Mehe said:

Brodie let's use you as a test then let's get some covidnin you and see how you go take it up 

How are we going to do that Mehe?

There is none of it in NZ!!

Even if there was it still isnt going to kill me!!!!!!!!!

Im a long way from a geriatric in a rest home

Edited by Brodie

"A truly great leader"

A fish and chip wrapper with the business experience of a knat's dick which you sound like you would be happy to wipe on an hourly basis.

Covid 19 has farked the country well and truly but no doubt you are receiving you fortnightly dole dishup and your regular sperm bank payment. Get a life loser.

Edited by KickintheKods
  • Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

8 minutes ago, KickintheKods said:

"A truly great leader"

A fish and chip wrapper with the business experience of a knat's dick which you sound like you would be happy to wipe on an hourly basis.

Covid 19 has farked the country well and truly but no doubt you are receiving you fortnightly dole dishup and your regular sperm bank payment. Get a life loser.

Geez, I could not  have said it much better !

Mehe, is reliant on the tax payer, you can just tell!

It is the oldies, the welfare takers and the gullible that think Ardern is this great leader, and with very little to lose by having the country shut down!

They will realise in the next few months how out of their depth this coalition of losers really are!,,

The so killed virus was never such a thing in Nz, therr are reports that now show this and state that this Government has over reacted!

The sheep wont see it this way though, but they eill change their minds once they lose their job!

Edited by Brodie

Now I think Brodie your over the top saying I reliant on the tax payer havent received 1 cent of them I have to pay gst every two months and pay my yearly tax 

If I was you I would be taking that back very very quickly 

Now Brodie you can be used as a tester I'm at the hospital right now and they are wanting your name  to put you on the list as there are not many volunteers that think your way so are you interested give me your details in a private email and I will pass on to chch hospital 

1 hour ago, boobybec said:

Yeah have a look at how well "The Donald" is handling things.  Full credit to the NZ govt, covid-19 stamped out by a truly great leader.  The nats would have done exactly the same, by the way what is the leader's name?

3 mooooooore years!!!

Why are you comparing NZ with the USA?  New York City has more than twice the population of NZ and has 8 times more people living in the same area as Auckland.

They have 7,000 people living homeless on the streets in New York City!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, KickintheKods said:

"A truly great leader"

Well said, she is fame seeking / attention seeking and incompetent , this from day 1. the gullible suck it up. never had a real job , real life experience , never put anything on the line to create a business, jobs etc. Treating the people of NZ with contempt. Look at ME , its all about me, me , me , me . I will dictate. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, $ BILL said:

Well said, she is fame seeking / attention seeking and incompetent , this from day 1. the gullible suck it up. never had a real job , real life experience , never put anything on the line to create a business, jobs etc. Treating the people of NZ with contempt. Look at ME , its all about me, me , me , me . I will dictate. 

all she has done has kicked all business in the kods

• Like 2

1 hour ago, boobybec said:

3 mooooooore years!!!

Booby, forget about The  United States,

They are an absolute mess in many ways, even though they try and Say they are the greatest country in the world.

They have a terrible system politically and different states do different tgings.

The army should have been  sent in early to stop the burning and looting and not let people cause chaos!!!!!

Easy to stamp something out when it was not a major thing here.

Of course the borders needed closing even though she was late doing it, and yes National  wouldve closed them as well.

Once we were on top of it, things shouldve been started to be fully functional again as no one was dieing from it apart from vulnerable people with major issues otherwise everyone was fine!

John Curtin came back with it and was one of the first with it in NZ.

He stated that it wasnt as bad as the normal yearly flu and  lst didnt even have any symptoms.

The World Health Organisation has come and and stated thst un,ess you have symptoms then passing  it on to others is highly unlikely.

This great leader  you think we have, has improved your life how??

Pike River failure just a continuation of every single policy that has failed!!!

Twyford has to have someone dress him in the mornings, he's so stupid.

"Dr" Clarke, the preacher man of health couldn't change a bedpan but he sure knows how to fill one.

Angry Andy, the union thug of Pike River now wants to drill another billion into it.

And the list goes on and on.....

They are a freak show of epic proportions and cretins like you, with the IQ of a bath plug with your lips to the government benefit payments tit, are signed up and screwed up coat tail pullers.

Another 3 years of them and you can forget about giving your sperm to the bank each month. It will be the only nourishment you'll be getting. 

• Like 1

Remember the extra $25/week benefit (that we'll never see disappear) that was one of the first handouts? They chose to do that because "they were the one that would get the economy rolling again". Therefore, normally working people would not spend it (if they had got it) and would have just saved it...

That extra $25 got the economy going for the gangs (drugs) & the bottle stores in MOST cases. Their kids will still be getting the free breakfast & lunch from school.

Jacinda & the Labour party take from the responsible and give to the irresponsible. That goes against everything they taught me in school. I was taught that you have to better yourself and achieve things in life to get ahead. Not the case with Cindy & the like in charge.

Do NZ universities offer courses in being a loser to get ahead? If they do, they'll surely be government funded...

Edited by Yankiwi
  • Like 4