Bit Of A Yarn

Unbelievable- John Allen gets another CEO role!!!!!

Brodie

2 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

globe likes being called noddy

Whoa, whoa Hunter I cant keep up with all these different names. I suppose my old mate Brodie Wizard will be going out to Addington before the first race just to count the number of TAB sellers that are on deck. Too cold for an old buggar like me to go and count them for him. Come in Brodie Wizard just give me one tip for tonight - if it fails I wont hold that against you. ( Pension due Monday night)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JAKH said:

Whoa, whoa Hunter I cant keep up with all these different names. I suppose my old mate Brodie Wizard will be going out to Addington before the first race just to count the number of TAB sellers that are on deck. Too cold for an old buggar like me to go and count them for him. Come in Brodie Wizard just give me one tip for tonight - if it fails I wont hold that against you. ( Pension due Monday night)

jakh here is tip just for you r1 yea you please don't tell the whole rest home 

3 hours ago, JAKH said:

JAKH, yeah have trouble with all  the names too, and Ranga got me beat as well.

I cant be bothered going out either tonight, when they dont exactly want punters on course, and restrictions.

Hope they have a good night as they certainly need it.

Dont like much tonight really and wont be having a go, on a slightly damp track.

Best value would probably be Justins Sister from 1, forva place but may run 4th if it gets 3 back the fence as there are a few that like to lead.

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1