Bit Of A Yarn

Cole

Mehe

If Cole or his Lawyer actually thought they were going to outright beat the charges then you'd think they would have tried to push it through as quickly as they could, right?

The longer it takes to get to trial the more time the SPCA has to compile further evidence, if they did have any doubts.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

15 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

If Cole or his Lawyer actually thought they were going to outright beat the charges then you'd think they would have tried to push it through as quickly as they could, right?

The longer it takes to get to trial the more time the SPCA has to compile further evidence, if they did have any doubts.

No cole dont think that way the longer it takes to gets to trial the more money  I will collect of the tote and the more money nzgra each week 

He thinks he will win this but he dont have a shit show ĺ

What I'm even more interested in, is what the RIU/GRNZ do after the trial, one outcome or the other.

If Brendon gets proven either guilty or not guilty, the racing powers have some other very important questions to be answered.

• Lisa as the trainer of record?
  • Accomplices in the photos?

Brendon's got to be a goner regardless, in the eyes of the code.

These code rule "afterthoughts" will show whether GRNZ/RIU have any creditability or not...

If being caught red handed in photographic evidence and a trail isn't enough for them to enforce the "Welfare Code" in the way it's written to be enforced, then they might as well use the paper it's written on as loo paper.

Edited by Yankiwi

3 minutes ago, Yankiwi said:

What I'm even more interested in, is what the RIU/GRNZ do after the trial, one outcome or the other.

If Brendon gets proven either guilty or not guilty, the racing powers have some other very important questions to be answered.

• Lisa as the trainer of record?
  • Accomplices in the photos?

Brendon's got to be a goner regardless, in the eyes of the code.

These code rule "afterthoughts" will show whether GRNZ/RIU have any creditability or not...

If being caught red handed in photographic evidence and a trail isn't enough for them to enforce the "Welfare Code" in the way it's written to be enforced, then they might as well use the paper it's written on as loo paper.

I’m still interested how someone under investigation (with clear photographic evidence) that has been warned off was allowed back in track, I’m wondering if he is holding some evidence of his own against GRNZ or the RIU 

1 hour ago, Kiwigreys said:

I’m still interested how someone under investigation (with clear photographic evidence) that has been warned off was allowed back in track, I’m wondering if he is holding some evidence of his own against GRNZ or the RIU 

1 hour ago, Kiwigreys said:

No as he told the board that he will win the case as the SPCA has no  evidence what so ever and the board said oh he has been punished enough so we will let him back on track 

And that if he wins he will be taking the boards and everyone else to court 

So that's why mr cole is back in track 

Edited by Mehe

Cole now seems to be supplying big numbers to the Waikato meetings.You would have thought that the locals would be getting preference. Still thats me done for betting on the waikato dogs. I may not be a big better,but looking at your pools you can't afford to lose punters like myself.Hell when i put my bets on ive noticed i can often half a dividend if your betting with the tote with 3 minutes to go anyway.. I hope he doesn't come to auckland,but hopefully punters show some principals if he does.

Edited by the galah
  • Like 2

I'm hoping the RIU is chomping at the bit, waiting for the SPCA's evidence to be handed over.

However reality is starting to set in, that they will not be bothering to investigate the matter at all. The "nothing happened here" seems to be their chosen enforcement tactic. 

SUNP0120.thumb.jpg.11a092426131bac5e57469ea6c74c53b.jpg

Gee,half the races today only have 2 dividends,with 3 races only having 5 starters.  Is that karma for the club who gave preference to the cole kennel over the locals? I guess it just highlights what happens when you have one kennel providing so many of the starters.

• Like 2