Bit Of A Yarn

RITA 6 month Financial Update- What say you Chief

12 hours ago, Joe Bloggs said:

Ok Mikie, tell me why Alan is Robinson Crusoe please, he obviously had no idea what was going on, or was helpless to warn us all, there were no lies and no deception coming out of that joint.....by your reckoning or Alan's , I'm waiting in anticipation....thank you.

You have completely lost me Joe

I have no idea why Alan was Robinson Crusoe

I thought Crusoe was abandoned on a desert Island a la Tom Hanks

If you mean why do I rank him above the subsequent pricks it’s because:

He at least had an interest in the Industry

He fronted up to consult at least, even attending a meeting of Clubs in Omoto, instead of hiding behind a Facebook blog

He was paid about 33% of what the subsequent pricks have been, or are being, paid

Maybe that’s not enough for you to rate him as ok, but even if he was farken average that still makes him better than the recent lot

Mikie

Edited by Mikie

Thanks Mikie, I used Robinson C as an analogy, alone on a desert island, except for a coconut with a face on it.......I wouldn't feed any of the Petone Mob stretching back say 12 years plus, I agree with everything you say, I don't know of Alan, suffice to say a poster of some reputation gave him heaps on a post past.......I'm at least gladdened to read his salary was 33% less than most of these failures.....

You can't reward mediocrity Mikie, until this industry is run by people who know this industry, well, same same.....the lies and deceit will continue and mismanagement of money will continue.......they are wrapped and absorbed in a culture......accountability is non-existent ...you now it, I know it, we know it and worse still, ...they know it.

Before I die I would love to see it back where it once was, but reality tells me, it's a goneburger, we only have VHS tapes and memories.......and maybe a trophy or two......sad....=......betcha booties.

• Like 1

Thanks Mikie, that's at least a more normal salary, we agree they are overpaid, if we could see results that were positive to the industry I'm sure no-one would begrudge a generous salary, however to me and the Missus at least, we find these salary packages insulting and offensive.

We have seen good people reduced to rubble as I'm sure you have, we know that Petone would have some good, hardworking and conscientious people, it must make them sick in the tummy to get up Monday and go to work.......#thethingswedo