Bit Of A Yarn

WINSURANCE??

Newmarket

4 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Oh dear. 
This so called promo is terrible. The odds offered are terrible. 
Beteasy give me 8 x Bonus bets that get paid if horse finishes 2nd or 3rd, 8 every sat on any race with 8 runners plus. But, NOT AT DISCOUNTED ODDS!!! Christ

This is money back rather than a bonus bet back though isn’t it? 

Agree, crap bet, they win you lose. They shave the odds to make it impossible to win from this bet. Wouldn't go near it with a barge pole. Even on the money back bets they shave 50 cents of the odds compared to Aussie prices. I always compare them by checking odds on Supatab Australia and find the odds always less by about 50 cents.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 13/07/2020 at 9:24 AM, aquaman said:

Agree, crap bet, they win you lose. They shave the odds to make it impossible to win from this bet. Wouldn't go near it with a barge pole. Even on the money back bets they shave 50 cents of the odds compared to Aussie prices. I always compare them by checking odds on Supatab Australia and find the odds always less by about 50 cents.

In the terms conditions its says "stake returned" if 2nd, 3rd , 4th etc.

Dictionary definition of stake. "a sum of money or something else of value gambled on the outcome of a risky game or venture."

Therefore if a bonus bet is put on that is the stake. So I placed a winsurance bet and was given the reduced winsurance odds. If the freebet or bonus bet doesn't apply to wiinsurance why was the bet accepted at the wininsurance odds. Simple to return the stake which happens to be another bonus bet.

This TAB is a con.