Bit Of A Yarn

Banned Molloy- Now Chan X banning posters.

The Centaur

4 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Whiplash goes pretty good as did Thomas. On the other hand the harness site has seen the recent departure of The Galah who tired of being attacked for differing opinions by the same old attack dogs.

Whiplash seems to direct most of his angst to self flagellation.  Thomass for all his faults rarely if ever resorted to vile and vulgar rants.

As for The Galah - being continued challenged on his opinions is not vile and vulgar either.  If you have an opinion and wish to express it don't expect everyone to obsequiously sit by and say nothing.  If a large number of people disagree then that is a reflection on the popularity or veracity of your opinion nothing more.

The irony here of course is that the difference in opinion with The Galah was largely based around his view of the RIU's efforts which is what Molloy's latest effort was about.  Yet I don't recall any poster calling Grimstone a "callous racist cx#t" nor Justice Gendall a "twat which they would enviscertate in a hearing."

As for yourself you continued to play the sycophant party line that RITA was doing OK and I guess are still in denial after it was made public that RITA was insolvent (still probably is).  That insolvency was there for all to see BEFORE Covid-19.

3 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

As for yourself you continued to play the sycophant party line that RITA was doing OK and I guess are still in denial after it was made public that RITA was insolvent (still probably is).  That insolvency was there for all to see BEFORE Covid-19.

Yes didnt John and Glenda do a great job,sent it under. Nice work by the RITA board and WP to get Racing Act bill through and a capital injection to cover all the previous losses. You will see it other wise but that's your way with anything RITA, someone within that organisation must have really pissed you off. Would they not do a Q and A for you after CEO did it elsewhere?

Greg

2 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Yes didnt John and Glenda do a great job,sent it under. Nice work by the RITA board and WP to get Racing Act bill through and a capital injection to cover all the previous losses.

The problem with blaming previous administrations is you ignore the fact that the RITA board and CEO are not NEW.  Also you overlook the fact that they had EIGHTEEN MONTHS to right the ship before they ran out of cash.  They did nothing!

What's more they didn't tell their Minister until the last possible moment much to his annoyance.  As for the Racing Act - it is a crock and is not going to save Racing unless some serious cost cutting is undertaken.  What will be the next Capital injection?  Where will it come from if Winnie is not back in Government?  So Mackenzie and Winnies cronies wasted 18 months to right the ship.

6 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

You will see it other wise but that's your way with anything RITA, someone within that organisation must have really pissed you off.

No single person in that organisation has "really pissed" me off.  However I am pissed off with RITA because they have failed to deliver.

7 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Would they not do a Q and A for you after CEO did it elsewhere?

I didn't bother asking afterall we had you here as their disciple posting day in day out in their defence.  As for the Answers well they weren't exactly truthful were they?

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

didn't bother asking afterall we had you here as their disciple posting day in day out in their defence.  As for the Answers well they weren't exactly truthful were they?

So you are saying that McKenzies replies were lies

Greg

I haven't read your PM's unlike other sites do.  

Im not interested in other sites policies , why will you not let me have access to my PM function. You keep saying i know why but i dont , just message me directly with the reason if you dont want others  to know .

13 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

As for the Answers well they weren't exactly truthful were they?

At best embellishments and excuses to cover a lack of action.

Whats "At worst then"?

Thanks for finally answering my moderation question

Greg

6 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Is English your second language?  Worst = lies.  Of course it is difficult to distil anything of any substance from the answers as they were the products of spin.

Interesting , do you go back to your old stomping ground very often?

Greg

11 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Interesting , do you go back to your old stomping ground very often?

Greg

To be honest no - not at all.  But I'm kept informed.  As for the Q & A - I'll admit I haven't read them.  Only have to look at the official releases to understand they'll be crap especially since it was BEFORE they got caught out that they WERE insolvent.