Bit Of A Yarn

It finally happened

Happy Sunrise

Happy, you keep beating me to these postings!

You need to get  more of a life, lol!

Yes a 12,500k race with the one stable with all the starters!

Surely what is the point of it when the same stable is going to get all of the 12,500.

no point running it is it, when you wouldnt know what horse they want to win or place?

Unfortunately harness racing is not looking too promising going forward as owners are not going to be bothered supporting the industry, as there is no way you are going to be able to cover costs.

Punting is not worth the effort at the moment with the severe betting restrictions!

When they announce on Trackside that $400 @$1.30 is worth mentioning, then you certainly know that the TAB is heading to extinction with racing!

Edited by Brodie

The injustice is that how on earth is it allowed that maidens and unraced horses are racing for the same amount as horses that have won eight races or more?????

Why would you bother owning a race horse in NZ unless it was solely for the enjoyment of racing a horse for the fun of it, without worrying about the costs?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Brodie said:

You need to get  more of a life, lol!

I needed to check if there was anything worth investigating for a bet on Friday night. There is not much in my sphere so the outlay will be a mighty $0. Sunday noms look a bit better. I see the All Stars are off to Invercargill.

Do some study on Race 3 and give me the winner.

4 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I needed to check if there was anything worth investigating for a bet on Friday night. There is not much in my sphere so the outlay will be a mighty $0. Sunday noms look a bit better. I see the All Stars are off to Invercargill.

Do some study on Race 3 and give me the winner.

Wouldnt waste my time either on Friday!

Has become boring racing which I didnt think was possible.

Can not be bothered looking much more and no doubt the odds will be pathetic as usual on openingz,

Has Phil Holden done his speech in regards to stakes allocations yet or was it just more spiel???

1 minute ago, Brodie said:

Has become boring racing which I didnt think was possible.

Me too. Strange feeling.

4 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Has Phil Holden done his speech in regards to stakes allocations yet or was it just more spiel???

All quiet on that front. You don't grow confidence with silence.