Bit Of A Yarn

You Have To Be Kidding? This is not good enough!!!!

Brodie

I agree with JJ Flash and I am pretty sure the starter is employed by the club, not HRNZ. 

I recall Mr Donnelly being starter at Addington for a Cheviot meeting being held there, not that long ago (either March this year, or last year, I think). 

Even if Mr Lamb is employed on a permanent (not fixed term) contract, surely one would think there would be provisions within the employment contract to address performance issues. Then it would be just a matter of performance managing the employee, so that the employee either significantly improves in performance, or is shown the door, if the sub-par performance was to continue after a period of time. Easier said than done however, and it's an issue many in senior management sometimes fear to tread unfortunately. 

• Like 1

A friend of mine sacked one of his employees on the spot. Was a bit rough, as it over something minor. 

Well it ended up costing him the best part of $20k through an employment dispute (unfair dismissal). 

Was the best money he ever spent he reckons. Just to get rid of the guy! 

If someone is not up to a task then the employment should be terminated!

Personally dont give a rats if there is a contract, surely the starter been given written warnings for poor lerformance?

If he has not, then the Met needs to step up to the plate and start doing this, as surely they can see the performance is substandard!

Greg O’Connor is his new role, to improve racing etc. needs to  be doing this pronto.

The fact of the matter is that there is  many many thousands wagered on every race that the current starter officiates over!

It is just not acceptable that the shite that is being dished up far too often, ks accepted by the Met and HRNZ and the punters!

Hopefully someone in officialdom will see shat we can see, and act on it!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

The club are obviously happy to retain his services then

Greg

You really are a feeble troll!  Stick to pre - licking and pre - ass inhaling Molloys and boyz , wrinkled Dwarfs inappropiately touch tourists Vol 9.  I hope the statute of limitations dont get me Scooby!    Bwahahahah    (Signed Craig kennet and Micheal molloy house! 

Oh is sean sullivan coming round to deliver it! Bwahahahahha!

• Haha 1