Bit Of A Yarn

Where is it? Cover up? Race 9 enquiry!!!!!!

Brodie

The shocking start on race 9 on 9/08/2020 at Addington was meant to have had an enquiry opened up on it!!!

Are the JCA/Stipes/ starter hoping that everyone just forgets about it?

Not on your nelly!

There was no mention whatsoever from the stewards in last nights report!!!!!!

Not too sure what an enquiry is going to do as anyone with any sense, saw what happened!!

Come on Racing Integrity Unit, time you showed some integrity and give us all what action you are going to take against the starter?

Thats right, you will come up with some BS and cover for the steward/starter, just as your name suggests!

Looking forward to what they have to say.

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

The shocking start on race 9 on 9/08/2020 at Addington was meant to have had an enquiry opened up on it!!!

Are the JCA/Stipes/ starter hoping that everyone just forgets about it?

Not on your nelly!

There was no mention whatsoever from the stewards in last nights report!!!!!!

Not too sure what an enquiry is going to do as anyone with any sense, saw what happened!!

Come on Racing Integrity Unit, time you showed some integrity and give us all what action you are going to take against the starter?

Thats right, you will come up with some BS and cover for the steward/starter, just as your name suggests!

Looking forward to what they have to say.

Be kind.

😄

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Be kind.

😄

Happy,  be kind?

The RIU have totally persecuted many people unnecessarily from the harness racing industry.

It has cost them hundreds of thousands and for what? Notging!

Young Matt Anderson has been totally stuffed by the RIU and now they want $5k off him for costs?

Yet they have several less than average employees on very good money and they want to get $5k off Matt Anderson when he has not got it?

And Happy, you want to be kind to them?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Happy,  be kind?

The RIU have totally persecuted many people unnecessarily from the harness racing industry.

It has cost them hundreds of thousands and for what? Notging!

Young Matt Anderson has been totally stuffed by the RIU and now they want $5k off him for costs?

Yet they have several less than average employees on very good money and they want to get $5k off Matt Anderson when he has not got it?

And Happy, you want to be kind to them?

Be a c##T! then Brodie ,   its not like they give a fuck what you say anyway.  Messed up starts are a good way of getting decent paying quaddie legs in, especially trots,   but it shouldnt have to come down to a fingers crossed scenario like its become with another self obsessed. over important, incompetent drongo! hammering nails in the coffin of HR.

Having this guy start races is like having a drunken traffic light!      Seeing a race start with horses facing 3/4 the wrong way and  3 just taking the initiative to get a head start, Its like a fucked lotto machine and a pissed scrutineer, Its public gaming money,

Its obvious no one in power gives a fuck, and no one is held accountable, Dead right Brodster!!     Where is the enquiry???

These starters need some retraining!       A starter should always be in the back of the mobile by himself concentrating on clean and fair starts instead cracking a fat while tickling girls arses!

I wonder if we should all bombard Phil holdens e-mail! with all these posts!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Whiplash, not sure why you want to call me a Cxxt?

I will take that as a compliment, as they can be useful!

The “Brodster” says it the way it is,, and asks the questions that need to be asked!

Harness Racing is struggling more than it ever has, and yet we have these drongos in important positions, not performing to a high standard!

They have successfully made sure that one of their most promising drivers/ trainers has been forced out of the industry, so well done there.

I dont give a rats if people dont agree with me, as I dont rely on harness racing for a living!

I do care that so many very hardworking people who do rely on harness racing for a living are going to also be forced out of racing, due to incomptetence.

Better decision making needs to be made from hierarch, however I doubt very much that the current lot are capable enough!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Whiplash, not sure why you want to call me a Cxxt?

I will take that as a compliment, as they can be useful!

The “Brodster” says it the way it is,, and asks the questions that need to be asked!

Harness Racing is struggling more than it ever has, and yet we have these drongos in important positions, not performing to a high standard!

They have successfully made sure that one of their most promising drivers/ trainers has been forced out of the industry, so well done there.

I dont give a rats if people dont agree with me, as I dont rely on harness racing for a living!

I do care that so many very hardworking people who do rely on harness racing for a living are going to also be forced out of racing, due to incomptetence.

Better decision making needs to be made from hierarch, however I doubt very much that the current lot are capable enough!!!

No I was not calling you that I was saying you should act like that!   You are `on the money!` with most things HR (but you are a national nazi!) Give me a tip for one of the quaddie legs tomorrow?

And I was serious about the e-mail bombardment, easy to ignore punters when your on the 15th hole and a 100yr bottle of brandy in the bag, licking your lips about the bluff oysters your about to consume while everybody but purdon stablehands are eating chaff mixed with chicken flavoured fantastic noodles! ($1.89 AT PAK`N`SAVE)

apologies for the misunderstanding Brodster I know your sensitive mate!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

Give me a tip for one of the quaddie legs tomorrow?

Any serious Jacinda supporter will be unloading their wage subsidy on Chief of Staff in honour of her won't they?

A National Nazi might suggest Le Pole Dancer.

Edited by Happy Sunrise
Second Thoughts
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Any serious Jacinda supporter will be unloading their wage subsidy on Chief of Staff in honour of her won't they?

A National Nazi might suggest Le Pole Dancer.

Im thinking Italian lad must be anchor and prob other runner aswell,  so going wide other legs, may aswell chuck them in, Thanks Happy!

I am not a Nazi fullstop!

I have no political affiliation, I vote for who I think will be best for NZ,

If I thought that Labour were the best party to lead NZ, then I would vote for them!

The truth of the matter unfortunately, is that we have the worst possible coalition government at a time when we need a government with economical sense,

This lot in 3 years have achieved absolutely nothing of benefit to NZ, every policy that they campaigned on has been a total failure!

How on earth anyone could vote for a party that has been a total failure defies logic!!!

A vote for the left is a vote for failure!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, whiplash smile said:

Where is Aunty Ranga lately?    HTP said he seen him on police 10 - 7 ?  Was apparently selling horse meat at his Ashburton fish`n` chip shop!

Just rumours at this stage! ,,but hes been quiet its obvious hes up to something!

mostly potato and mixed herbs in the meat patties

5 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

A little Birdie told me you were using JJ Flashers sperm donations as organic toothpaste mixed with electric puha! to the jaffas and welly hipsters?  $20 plc on Brodsters  special!! ($3.20) lowest Fixed PLC!)

birdie must have been eating the watercress at chamberlains ford

• Confused 1