Bit Of A Yarn

THOMASS's BACK!!!

Thomass

Na, not me back....although speaking of that...thank da Gods for lockdown!!

Its never felt so good...or clean for that matter..thanx to she who shouldn't be mentioned...the PRINCESS!!...

F me..Talk about clean...na not her...she's as dirty as she ever has been...praising da Gods...buttttt...I've had more deep tissue massages, clean overs, hot flannies, salt scrubs and been thrashed unmercifully with cat o nine tail like palms fronds than anyone could care to fantasise about...

...and then there were the walks...holy f....The WALKS!!

Beth the pig dog went on so many killing expeditions she had a breakdown...became a pacifist and joined up with the pigs...she said it was the Stockholm syndrome but I'm not believing that b/s...bitch

Then the Princess, through her lockdown alcoholic haze, went all 'humanitarian' on me and kept donating stuff to weird 'charities'......

..she thought I 'd become a fan of the K League and donated my entire selection of Korean dolls to the Sth Korean Football Association...who then displayed them as fake crowd complete with the leather masks I'd made them sweeties...idiot

It was K Pop ffs...here Blackpink...my fav...try them

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bwmSjveL3Lc

Anyway back to topic...IM F IN BACK!!!  Cos we need some ACCOUNTABILTY in this industry!

And here's a tip..get ya apostrophes sorted or you'll end up talking a load of b/s!

Kia f in kaha mofos

• Like 1
  • Sad 1