Bit Of A Yarn

Addington Tips Friday 4th September

On 3/09/2020 at 6:18 PM, Happy Sunrise said:

John Morrison is on and he knows the horse. Usually a a good starter so she may get a cushy run. On paper it is quite an even race but 13s is very backable.

Thanks very much Happy, ya legend! You picked that like a dirty nose. 

My bloody thigh is sore again, from whacking it, trying to get that horse up, but how good was the place money?! $4.80! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Thanks very much Happy, ya legend! You picked that like a dirty nose. 

My bloody thigh is sore again, from whacking it, trying to get that horse up, but how good was the place money?! $4.80! 

I thought Westburn Bliss was a 6 dollar shot ( maybe that is me dreaming) but I thought I had read it totally wrong when it drifted out so much and I heard John Morrison talk about it as a possible first 4 chance only.

Miss Rusty will be getting those mixed signals from you again....

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Noodlum said:

It's called money laundering.

Na, money laundering according to the NZ TAB is people who want to make more than $1k.

We just can not have this without knowing g who is collecting $1k and if they do this a couple of times, we are going to stop this!

Hopefully once Glen Saville is gone, the NZ TAB will look at all thre stuff uls and encourage the punters back!

The new executives surely can not be as useless as the last lot?