Bit Of A Yarn

La Rosa

14 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I know it is the way it works but I just don't get how La Rosa keeps its paycheck and contribution to the First 4 when it ends another horses chance in the race.

image.thumb.png.891b4c6496175f7794c470d552cf7b0a.png

image.thumb.png.cac15aca7be85fc25fb33c17267781e3.png

Geez Happy you beat me to it, once again!

It is just another stupid rule that are in harness Racing that needs amending

However it involves a bit of work having these enquiries, it was far easier to collect revenue by fining drivers Who tap a horse 11 times!

Great that they finally saw how dumb it was and now changed it, congratulations!

Yes Happy, it it is ludicrous but I think that they wont because it takes time for an enquirey and with one, they lose revenue or tgink they do!

Suggestion for HRNZ encourage the NZ TAB to allow their punters to be able to punt!!!!

• Like 1

I agree. 

I was also surprised that Down to the Bone was not relegated for galloping in the home straight. The horse went into a gallop around 100m from the post and it is questionable if it was pacing again by the time it hit the winners post. I think the connections of the fifth placed horse Laver wold be pissed off. Down to the Bone has done this before and yet I see nothing was said by the stipes. Surely a warning should have been issued?

• Like 1