Bit Of A Yarn

Mot-Sunday

Richie

2 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

it won by a head . is that big time ? you stated is was a trotter when it was a pacer lol

Yes BIG TIME when you backed it   Sorry you missed out  haha. 

You sound like a broken record. So it was a pacer  racing at the Methven Trotting Club. Who cares when it won. Not me. Find something else to moan about will ya. Thats your forte.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Harewood said:

Yes BIG TIME when you backed it   Sorry you missed out  haha. 

You sound like a broken record. So it was a pacer  racing at the Methven Trotting Club. Who cares when it won. Not me. Find something else to moan about will ya. Thats your forte.

lol so caught you out telling porkies emmmm smells like bacon  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

lol so caught you out telling porkies emmmm smells like bacon  

One day someones going to understand whats going on in your twisted and warped mind. Your too deranged for me to understand what your on about.  Have you thought about getting some counselling

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

book yourself in

Have a look in the mirror Peter. You always start crap and wonder why people get pissed off with you. Its because of you  mainly that there are only about 10 posters on this site now. They carnt be bothered with your illogical nonsense and crap that pours out of you when ever you disagree with anyone. 

17 minutes ago, Harewood said:

Have a look in the mirror Peter. You always start crap and wonder why people get pissed off with you. Its because of you  mainly that there are only about 10 posters on this site now. They carnt be bothered with your illogical nonsense and crap that pours out of you when ever you disagree with anyone. 

Why are you bothering Harewood?  Remember the old adage about mud-wresting with a pig — you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it.

Leave HTP to wallow in his swill. As you point out, pretty soon he'll be alone in the trough. A classic illustration of Gresham's Law.

• Champ Post 1

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

Why are you bothering Harewood?  Remember the old adage about mud-wresting with a pig — you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it.

Leave HTP to wallow in his swill. As you point out, pretty soon he'll be alone in the trough. A classic illustration of Gresham's Law.

post something about racing basher b 

38 minutes ago, Basil said:

Why are you bothering Harewood? 

Thanks for your advice Basil and I agree with what you say. I just dont like it when someone who doesnt know what they are talking about and just resorts to nastyness thinks they can get the last word in. His last post just called me Trevor who ever that may be. Someone who he obviously doesnt like and thinks its me. Your right he will be he only poster shortly talking to and abusing himself lol

1 minute ago, Harewood said:

Thanks for your advice Basil and I agree with what you say. I just dont like it when someone who doesnt know what they are talking about and just resorts to nastyness thinks they can get the last word in. His last post just called me Trevor who ever that may be. Someone who he obviously doesnt like and thinks its me. Your right he will be he only poster shortly talking to and abusing himself lol

I think hunter is fine to be honest 

He isn't the reason why people stop posting 

There is another guy that comes on here and hijacks most posting

And he is nether on the money 

Thats why there are ten people posting 

Hunter is funny 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Harewood said:

your never going to admit that your wrong are you .?Harewood that your trotter is a nice pacer

9 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

well noodlum I told harewood the horse he was tipping was a pacer not a trotter and called me a wanker lol could of called me a bitch instead lol

Dont let the facts get in the way of a good story will you Peter. 

Your first comment to me was "It is a fucking pacer lol"  No wonder people react to you in the same way as your not a nice person. 

• Haha 1