Bit Of A Yarn

Addington - Thursday

Happy Sunrise

The market is completely wrong.mark Jones is no purdon who would fix this race with team driving.nztab bookies are inept balless wonders idiots.purdons horse would be zero chance if Mark Jones team drove like them maybe it's the time and place in a non tote.p lady leads makes sure amazing dream carnt and the best horse in the race by far shits in.you could put a million on it

• Like 1

Out of curiosity guys who would pay the airfares for the Wigg girls return flight from Auckland to CHCH for these amateur races? Surely not the club.

Tough fields tonight, a lot of non betting races for me but will look at:

Betterwithbling

Eilish Hall

Tequila Sunset

I'll back a couple tonight

R4 - Enchantee (7) good mare, she has beaten better fields than this, should win.

R6 - Queen of Stratfield (5) - a win is overdue, tonight's the night?

BB: R10 - Five Star General  (2) - well-bred, should win this but will be to short to back.

1 hour ago, Davis said:

I'll back a couple tonight

R4 - Enchantee (7) good mare, she has beaten better fields than this, should win.

R6 - Queen of Stratfield (5) - a win is overdue, tonight's the night?

BB: R10 - Five Star General  (2) - well-bred, should win this but will be to short to back

Enchantee good mare very bad trainer as he owns it.

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, Dougie said:

Out of curiosity guys who would pay the airfares for the Wigg girls return flight from Auckland to CHCH for these amateur races? Surely not the club.

Tough fields tonight, a lot of non betting races for me but will look at:

Betterwithbling

Eilish Hall

Tequila Sunset

I would not waste your $$ on them poor trotters

• Bad Post 1

23 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I like Royal Pride at 6.50 and 2.40 tomorrow night.

Not sure about the favoured Iggo runner at 3.30. Brent White's trotter has drawn 1 which it may not like and I think out of the Fletcher runners Royal Pride is the best value.

Great speed shown there, didn't like the fact most of his starts were from the mobile, got out to $10 here.

On 10/21/2020 at 7:40 PM, Happy Sunrise said:

I like Royal Pride at 6.50 and 2.40 tomorrow night.

Not sure about the favoured Iggo runner at 3.30. Brent White's trotter has drawn 1 which it may not like and I think out of the Fletcher runners Royal Pride is the best value.

Good picking Happy. Fred's a great trainer.

• Like 1

One fact is correct in the trotting world if you have a vagina you can forget about being a elite driver.the best of the best.samantha drive on Burnham boy was bad as she had to gunnit not hold it back allowing the winner to out sprint it when it would of been struggling due to fitness to keep up and take the sprint out of it