Bit Of A Yarn

Tim Williams: Coming of Age?

Noodlum

Yes he is carnt call him the butcher boy anymore.on the other hand Shree is 3 from 3.two shocking drives and a gallop beyond pathetic shes a rating 40  compared to turtle who is a rating 90+.what sort of fraud is the FFA.amazing dream lol.pull the other one.spankem will spankem

• Like 1

Guest CrossCodes
25 minutes ago, Forbury said:

Yes he is carnt call him the butcher boy anymore.on the other hand Shree is 3 from 3.two shocking drives and a gallop beyond pathetic shes a rating 40  compared to turtle who is a rating 90+.what sort of fraud is the FFA.amazing dream lol.pull the other one.spankem will spankem

Have to agree with Tomlinson’s driving so far, she really shouldn’t be out there on premier day as she has driven shockers in all 3. With all the good drivers there I’m surprised they didn’t put a senior driver on Love On The Rocks.

15 minutes ago, CrossCodes said:

Have to agree with Tomlinson’s driving so far, she really shouldn’t be out there on premier day as she has driven shockers in all 3. With all the good drivers there I’m surprised they didn’t put a senior driver on Love On The Rocks.

Bit harsh mate...😊 Miss Tomlinson is a top driver.. the horses she had so far are not up to it. Plenty of horses, better than what Sheree has driven today, won't be able to hack it. Attention __ John Dunn!

On 11/13/2020 at 6:43 PM, hunterthepunter said:

she's drove G1 winner  noddy .how many have you drove?

Wow she fluked her one and only group one race .her driving career is going backwards and has peaked.nothing more to come plus she's a girl and NO girl in the world can be a ELITE driver.when two of NZ best young male drivers and future champions carnt get drives good luck to her lol.she doesn't work no more for Mark Jones for a reason.does not want to put in the hard yards.i make more in one years punting than she's made her whole life.her sister is even more pathetic.

• Bad Post 4

4 hours ago, Forbury said:

Wow she fluked her one and only group one race .her driving career is going backwards and has peaked.nothing more to come plus she's a girl and NO girl in the world can be a ELITE driver.when two of NZ best young male drivers and future champions carnt get drives good luck to her lol.she doesn't work no more for Mark Jones for a reason.does not want to put in the hard yards.i make more in one years punting than she's made her whole life.her sister is even more pathetic.

What about Natalie Rasmussen? She's an elite driver surely?🤓

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

6 hours ago, Forbury said:

plus she's a girl and NO girl in the world can be a ELITE driver.

Suggest you say that directly to Natalie Rasmussen.  Can we watch?

I imagine you'd have a new arsehole torn by the time she'd finished replying.

Assuming of course she'd even bother responding to your crap.

Edited by Noodlum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1