Bit Of A Yarn

any longshot tips for today 10 to 1 over

wally

2 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Do you listen to the rapper LUDICROUS by chance willy??

Lets get this thread back to normal intell lect rural chat she'll wee?

Of course Blinkers don't work on every neddy ludicrous...that's plain stupidity 

Lets take one Blinker 'nuance' of following well respected Trainers though shall wee?

You would have read my posts..post to post...with one stand out nuance of...

..neddys first up...with Blinkers

David Haworth and Nigel Tiley's horses RED SIERRA and LUPELANI...first up BLINKERS

Top Trainers don't normally start their charges first up in Blinkers...you can be fairly sure it's not a last throw of the dice then...

...what it does indicate is they're ON THE JOB..

Maybe pink would make them go faster as you say...but that's up to you to decide willy

Both won...RS at 26's....

So Blinkers are the number one go fast...for certain neddys in certain circumstances ...only a fool like you and Mardi would 'get on ' every Blinkin' neddy...

hope that helps a wee bit in your understanding of horse psychology wills

best

i can remember my father telling his mate to take his blinkers off and see whats going on in the real world   something along the lines you narrow minded twit  anyway 2 pairs left would you like them

4 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Top Trainers don't normally start their charges first up in Blinkers...you can be fairly sure it's not a last throw of the dice then...

...what it does indicate is they're ON THE JOB..

So Blinkers are the number one go fast...for certain neddys in certain circumstances ...only a fool like you and Mardi would 'get on ' every Blinkin' neddy...

Would you like the stats on horses with blinkers 'on' first up? Since according to you, that's not a last throw of the dice.

7 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Would you like the stats on horses with blinkers 'on' first up? Since according to you, that's not a last throw of the dice.

Of course idiots like you..wouldn't have a f in clue what constitutes ' respected trainer's judgment' or ' last throw of the dice'

...or 'out of form'

Your stats brain lumps every Blinker together and comes up with 'a lot of shit'

As I've told you countless times I add 20-30 % on horses I've already selected as superior horses at value in a field...

But You and willy couldn't comprehend a piss up in a brewery

Ask respected Trainers like Mark Walker if he was Doo laa when suggesting " it improved markedly with Blinkers on"

Ladies.......please........relax.

My longshit today is Race 3 No 6 Reilly Central.

Was looking ok in the Baker style before an issue or ten. Transferred to the new bloke and should be getting somewhere near peak fitness after such a long break. The lad will be wanting to beat the two first starters from the old stable, and let's be honest.....it's a crap field so I am expecting a run a drum minimum.

image.jpg

Edited by The Diceman's Been
Smelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, The Diceman's Been said:

Ladies.......please........relax.

My longshit today is Race 3 No 6 Reilly Central.

Was looking ok in the Baker style before an issue or ten. Transferred to the new bloke and should be getting somewhere near peak fitness after such a long break. The lad will be wanting to beat the two first starters from the old stable, and let's be honest.....it's a crap field so I am expecting a run a drum minimum.

image.jpg

thanks diceman i see it has blinkers on

• Haha 1

This is hilarious. Thomass has a whole bunch of 'ideas' to help punters, but no one else can use them cos they only apply when Thomass says so (and he only tells you after the race). 

Keep your stupid ideas to yourself since they aren't useful to anyone else.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, mardigras said:

This is hilarious. Thomass has a whole bunch of 'ideas' to help punters, but no one else can use them cos they only apply when Thomass says so (and he only tells you after the race). 

Amen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mardigras said:

What's funny az a fart in a space suit...

...is you thinking "invest on every horse first up with Blinkers"...

...only half witts would do that

...go back to your stats statsman...

Look at every neddy you've top rated...forget your system of "any top 3 I back at value" shit...

Run the 'Blinkers On' button with those runners and you'll find out if Blinkers have a positive or negative effect on your algorithmic system statsman...

Edited by Thomass

10 minutes ago, barryb said:

Amen

Are you off the " RUAKAKA's only for front runners again" turps yet Bazza?

When they were winning off the pace and wider out...

...or are you just back from Specsavers with a free Cataract check thrown in for olde f'ers?

38 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Are you off the " RUAKAKA's only for front runners again" turps yet Bazza?

When they were winning off the pace and wider out...

...or are you just back from Specsavers with a free Cataract check thrown in for olde f'ers?

No T, unlike you I will find a winner or 2 prior to the running of the race.

I am off to Hastings for my annual winter jumps carnival day there, every year I go and nearly freeze to death. Looks like being a boomer frost again this year.

You will be back in your padded room with your imaginary princess whilst I will be having a great day out.

• Like 1

What's even more scary to me is that some others who could be just learning the game also believe it and be quickly led to the poorhouse and probably sports betting, or Lotto where  the odds of winning are still better than following Thommo's advice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Diceman's Been said:

Guys, c'mon.

Your bullying my man T.

Desist. Give the guy a break I say.

It's not easy being T.

Spare a thought for the world he lives in. It's not easy - he has to blow hard often.

image.jpg

i notice the upper appendages look a bit different  has tommy been drooling over one

4 hours ago, The Centaur said:

Barry, I'll watch how Malfarious goes today at Rotorua. If it was looking OK at Te Awamutu then thats a good pointer for today?

No, you should have taken Thommo's advice and gone for the 4kg claim on a H11. Pretty obvious, I would have thought.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, The Centaur said:

I struggle to figure what you are referring to.

Sadly, this thread will just continue down this road. Curious having a go at Thomas regarding his views on punting. Mardigras & barry will also get involved, which makes for a bloody boring, but familiar feel to it. 

Just post your tips everybody, forget about the arguing, that’s what was asked in the first place. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Sadly, this thread will just continue down this road. Curious having a go at Thomas regarding his views on punting. Mardigras & barry will also get involved, which makes for a bloody boring, but familiar feel to it. 

Just post your tips everybody, forget about the arguing, that’s what was asked in the first place. 

Sadly you are right Newmarket. But in defense of that, there is only one that doesn't ever do as per what the thread was about - and even poo-pooed the thread topic earlier. This is what he does. He will always insist others don't have a clue - and then never put up any selections - except post race. He will do this on so many threads (except the ones where he is talking to himself) and suggests things like people that have put up their selections have not realised how they were always the go because they met with his stupid ideas (such as barryb winner previously on this thread).

He destroys threads, for what reason I don't know. I'm as much to blame as I simply can't tolerate someone as stupid as him, writing as if he actually knows something on the topic. Plenty on here do - he doesn't.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, mardigras said:

Sadly you are right Newmarket. But in defense of that, there is only one that doesn't ever do as per what the thread was about - and even poo-pooed the thread topic earlier. This is what he does. He will always insist others don't have a clue - and then never put up any selections - except post race. He will do this on so many threads (except the ones where he is talking to himself) and suggests things like people that have put up their selections have not realised how they were always the go because they met with his stupid ideas (such as barryb winner previously on this thread).

He destroys threads, for what reason I don't know. I'm as much to blame as I simply can't tolerate someone as stupid as him, writing as if he actually knows something on the topic. Plenty on here do - he doesn't.

Not blaming you, I know Thomas pisses people off, and just won’t give up, but saying that, others involved won’t give up either. 

I don’t care personally, but others, like The Centaur are just having an honest conversation, without curious taking the piss. 

1 hour ago, The Centaur said:

I struggle to figure what you are referring to.

I'm sorry to hear that. But on a thread devoted to chucking out some 10/1+ shots, the closest thing Thommo has ever come to that is saying to back the likes of the ones with blinkers on first time, or 4kg claimers on heavy tracks. He never named a single horse pre-race that met those and whatever his other criteria are. He's fine to go on talking to himself on other threads but on this one, it would be nice to see him name a couple before race time. Until he does, I'll keep taking the piss and at least having a bit of fun with the loser.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, barryb said:

Here you go, nice priced ones I am considering backing tomorrow.

wav R03  5 Miss Lizzie  
wav R05  7 Al Munroe    
wav R07  3 Mr Cool Boy  

Thomass I even can chuck them up the night before, beats the day after.

thanks barry  

55 minutes ago, barryb said:

Here you go, nice priced ones I am considering backing tomorrow.

wav R03  5 Miss Lizzie  
wav R05  7 Al Munroe    
wav R07  3 Mr Cool Boy  

Thomass I even can chuck them up the night before, beats the day after.

Barry,  I've been scratching my head over race three. Miss Lizzie does appear a nice horse, fit, well placed and should be right in it.

Interestingly Ram Sam Sam has run 2nd in this race two years running. Up 1.5kg on last year but big margin to 3rd last year.

Durham must have ability by featuring in those strong Hawkes Bay spring races. Noel Eales for example specialized in winning at Waverley fresh up with horses like Durham. Big watch on that one.

But the horse that really interests me is Just Small Ransom. Won a trial at Waverley running past a Lisa Allpress runner. She was so impressed she made sure to grab the ride which she won and raved on about the horse. The better winter track should suit JSR and the outside draw. Has to come flying down the outside so don't know if it can beat those drawn well and also the jockey will need to make sure it doesn't lay in which has done in a few races. For me the big factor is home advantage so this would seem an ideal race. Thats why I have backed Just Small Ransom.

• Like 1