Bit Of A Yarn

THE MOT TUESDAY

Davis

The GF and I are heading to Motkuamara tomorrow. It is not my favourite course but she wants to go... so yes darling!! Would appreciate some guidance on winners, roughies, drivers and trainers who do well at the Mot. Thanks al lot everyone.

If you're having a punt at the MOT... fare well.

Davis

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davis said:

The GF and I are heading to Motkuamara tomorrow. It is not my favourite course but she wants to go... so yes darling!! Would appreciate some guidance on winners, roughies, drivers and trainers who do well at the Mot. Thanks al lot everyone.

If you're having a punt at the MOT... fare well.

Davis

Have fun and good luck Davis.

Chief has started a selections challenge which, I think ABOAY selections will go ... I'm awaiting for Alex fields to come out to make my play at selections for that. 

I'm heading to the South Island today, (so may try to head to a South track, be a 1st time for me - South track). Hmm which meeting. Looks like a few goodies around this time of year down there. Hearing the West Coast Circuit is a beauty and super popular. However looks like Im gunna be too late for it ... 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Karrots said:

Have fun and good luck Davis.

Chief has started a selections challenge which, I think ABOAY selections will go ... I'm awaiting for Alex fields to come out to make my play at selections for that. 

I'm heading to the South Island today, (so may try to head to a South track, be a 1st time for me - South track). Hmm which meeting. Looks like a few goodies around this time of year down there. Hearing the West Coast Circuit is a beauty and super popular. However looks like Im gunna be too late for it ... 

If you stay long enough you will be early for next year.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Davis said:

Would appreciate some guidance on winners, roughies, drivers and trainers who do well at the Mot. Thanks al lot everyone.

Just checking form and hard to go past a top NZ cup winning trainer (Court), with top driver Blair O on board .

both drawn 2 , so right in the firing line . RACE 2 Magic sign    RACE 8  Stavros the Terror. 

Also Graham has 3 Very decent , very recent Grass track winners engaged with Sheree Tomlinson driving. 

RACE 9 Gilligan's Island,   RACE 10  No Time Like Now  (sweet belle likely to go close in this race  )                            RACE 12   Mongolian Marshall 

so if you like her driving ,they must all be a chance. This bloke CAN train a winner.!! he is a gun. 

• Like 1