Bit Of A Yarn

Another Van Beynon harness story

Davis

22 minutes ago, Dunedin said:

Another story today.

Oh dear, is this the 1 you mean? Its by T Law. Its a bit more balanced. Why did they bother to do another article on the same subject yet again. Gosh I don't get it. At least this 1 mentions he was at a function night prior and gave reading compared to a motor car as a comparison & punishments etc.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/racing/124174406/top-harness-racing-drivers-suspended-after-positive-alcohol-tests

Edited by Karrots

3 hours ago, Karrots said:

Oh dear, is this the 1 you mean? Its by T Law. Its a bit more balanced. Why did they bother to do another article on the same subject yet again. Gosh I don't get it. At least this 1 mentions he was at a function night prior and gave reading compared to a motor car as a comparison & punishments etc.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/racing/124174406/top-harness-racing-drivers-suspended-after-positive-alcohol-tests

Not that story and it's not good repeat the same story.martin did another story today in more detail about Mitchell kerr.its horrific 

Funny how many are bagging Martin Van Beynon. Why, because he is telling the truth? How many owners have been screwed over, lied to over many years. 
Many have known about it for years, owners have bailed him out before, its a disgrace. 
This guy would get more sympathy, if he was honest when he gave his licence back. 
His dad tried to keep the lies going, dogging the reporter, saying no owners are complaining??? What a dodgy family

11 hours ago, Dunedin said:

Not that story and it's not good repeat the same story.martin did another story today in more detail about Mitchell kerr.its horrific 

Agree re repeat the same story, 2 or 3 times. I find that PATHETIC. 1 story with full details should be sufficient. 

Looks like (altho not 100% sure) that female writer works at the same office as him in CHC The Press. 

Couldn't find the article you mean, think you are referring to one that was published 2 days ago & people have spoken about it already.

Newmarket, I am not sticking up for those bad eggs, I have said those stories need to be told & exposed.

In my opinion this journo has got something against the industry. What and why, who knows. Of course you are allowed your opinion which must be that you do not see that he does, which is fine 😄

Its starting to get draining talking about this journo & the repeat stories now. 

200.gif

4 hours ago, Karrots said:

Agree re repeat the same story, 2 or 3 times. I find that PATHETIC. 1 story with full details should be sufficient. 

Looks like (altho not 100% sure) that female writer works at the same office as him in CHC The Press. 

Couldn't find the article you mean, think you are referring to one that was published 2 days ago & people have spoken about it already.

Newmarket, I am not sticking up for those bad eggs, I have said those stories need to be told & exposed.

In my opinion this journo has got something against the industry. What and why, who knows. Of course you are allowed your opinion which must be that you do not see that he does, which is fine 😄

Its starting to get draining talking about this journo & the repeat stories now. 

200.gif

What part of that this was a follow up story with how the riu handed out whatever punishment they deemed worthy did you not understand!!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Blossom lady said:

What part of that this was a follow up story with how the riu handed out whatever punishment they deemed worthy did you not understand!!

Hey Bloss,

Why do 2 stories on this topic? Why not wait for all the info like Guerin did?

You were the 1 that said Harness racing isn’t that interesting to general public. So why the need to give them step by step details 2 or 3 articles on same topic? In this case 2 so far, & looks like a 3rd could possibly be lined up.

But honestly I’m over talking about this journo etc now.

It is what it is.

Edited by Karrots

6 hours ago, Karrots said:

Hey Bloss,

Why do 2 stories on this topic? Why not wait for all the info like Guerin did?

You were the 1 that said Harness racing isn’t that interesting to general public. So why the need to give them step by step details 2 or 3 articles on same topic? In this case 2 so far, & looks like a 3rd could possibly be lined up.

But honestly I’m over talking about this journo etc now.

It is what it is.

Why would there be a 3rd article?

I think most of us are over you talking about this journo, as you put it!

• Like 1

Bloss seriously, in 1 sentence you say you are sick of me talking about it, then in another you ask a question on it. Similar to your other post above a question.

Anyways

Im going to post something else on another thread about Sugar Apple now & a virus sweeping the North, as I pointed out twice prior & now 3 times, I am over talking about it and moving on.