Bit Of A Yarn

How to increase horse ownership ideas in NZ

Karrots

18 minutes ago, Karrots said:

Another idea last Karrots idea for Fitzgerald - could do that video with multiple people, scenes/script filmed exact same, but all at different locations their homes getting ready & in car on way there. Then all at the same time for example meet at horse location at eg 3pm and they all get out of their individual cars, & all filmed walking up with blindfolds to same horse. As they ALL have 5% share in the same horse 😄 Filming could just be homemade on ph cameras & available online editing tools to use. To keep production costs down.

That way they will ALL share the video which would result in more views/shares etc 😄

top marks for creativity karrots

peter baken could have the girls from ballantynes selecting that evenings ensemble

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

yes a couple of winning weeks and no text or email saying deposit 150 and get a 70 bonus bet or deposit 100 and get a 50 bonus bet

Im with karrots i only get $20 deposit and $10 and i do that on usually e-sports (Brodie has tears in his eyes) not allowed quaddies? its tote cant see why? Surely u r restricted  Ranga?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whiplash smile said:

Im with karrots i only get $20 deposit and $10 and i do that on usually e-sports (Brodie has tears in his eyes) not allowed quaddies? its tote cant see why? Surely u r restricted  Ranga?

nope not yet and i am smallish fry, but i do carefully consider the methods of the brodster and then do the opposite

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

top marks for creativity karrots

peter baken could have the girls from ballantynes selecting that evenings ensemble

Thanks Ranga,

Could even have them walking up and feeling/touching the horse with blind-fold on, aww la-la what is this? The guessing game 🤔😄

Could be funny, but never as funny as "I'm not a cat" 😂

pinata summertime hightime GIF by Cuco

Edited by Karrots

21 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

interesting aside brodster do you think hayden cullens stable boy is driving amore vita with a view to advising his boss whether to purchase it

my thoughts exactly ranga,  I remember A.Butt coming down to ascot park for one drive/trial, on a great stable 50/1 `on the money` !!!!  Steve Dolan draw 1 , Elmerr Fudd, gotta be???

37 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

interesting aside brodster do you think hayden cullens stable boy is driving amore vita with a view to advising his boss whether to purchase it

Seems unusual that he hasnt just trialled it on the quiet rather than race day!

It went ok without being special but I am sure his AllStars stables can improve it with a bit of extra treatment!

To be fair, the stable is down a notch or two, which is good to see

• Champ Post 1

2 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Seems unusual that he hasnt just trialled it on the quiet rather than race day!

It went ok without being special but I am sure his AllStars stables can improve it with a bit of extra treatment!

To be fair, the stable is down a notch or two, which is good to see

yep? adds interest, when steve dolan has one and its fav, definately gotta have, mark just adds more confidence for mine!

11 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

`boom` good roughy  great place chance from 1, 

Whippy you did a Gamms, last minute.com

I read your tip, go to race and it already started.

I looking for a tip tonight too. Have not had a bet at all. 

Gee I dont know lol

Smiles, nice place roughie tip tho 👍

Edited by Karrots
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Karrots said:

Whippy you did a Gamms, last minute.com

I read your tip, go to race and it already started.

I looking for a tip tonight too. Have not had a bet at all. 

Gee I dont know lol

Smiles, nice place roughie tip tho 👍

lol! yep had boom and Ivana legacy as my first leg in quaddie, 2 and 3rd but got my ass kicked again!! Its happened far too many times this week!  looking at winton , nice fields for punting this week  I feel, but blew my budget lol on this meeting! (damn!) 

,Yankee jay and coaster howe is an interesting runner at r3 rangiorra tommorow  Karrots, last start was on grass for 0, abit of money around for that one, good draw tomorrow, No certainty but the money that was around and the previous workout win and the trainer and driver means Il have to top up the account ! fingers crossed!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, whiplash smile said:

,Yankee jay and coaster howe is an interesting runner at r3 rangiorra tommorow  Karrots, last start was on grass for 0, abit of money around for that one, good draw tomorrow, No certainty but the money that was around and the previous workout win and the trainer and driver means Il have to top up the account ! fingers crossed!

Ok thanks, Ill take a look tomorrow at Rangiora tip 😄 Im gunna log off now, don't wanna be annoying the peeps with too muchie muchie posting today.

Golly gumdrops, wonder what happened to Aladdin.

Wonder if he has that virus ... or not ... or something ... surely ... 😬

Edited by Karrots
  • Like 1