Bit Of A Yarn

Geez where did the crowd go from Trentham - NZ Oaks Day?

Chief Stipe

Tauranga crowd on the other hand looks reasonable.

Pretty sure you could have no races ever again at Trentham and nobody would miss it.

Maybe its time to build a new course encompassing all things equestrian somewhere else.

Edited by mumbles
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Why do we have to see Fenton hugging after each race they win. 
What a KAREN

Yesterdays Hug out wouldn't win any Emmy award , she needs to bring out her Karaka Million night hugs they seem a bit more realistic and wholesome....no?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Huey said:

Yesterdays Hug out wouldn't win any Emmy award , she needs to bring out her Karaka Million night hugs they seem a bit more realistic and wholesome....no?

Well I guess if that is all that you are worried about and feel like commenting on I guess all is well in NZ Racing.

6 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Well I guess if that is all that you are worried about and feel like commenting on I guess all is well in NZ Racing.

Oh C'mon now CS! The Tangerine Hug Outs are now a part of NZ Racing Folklore!

Not my fault you don't enjoy great racing theatre!

14 minutes ago, Huey said:

Oh C'mon now CS! The Tangerine Hug Outs are now a part of NZ Racing Folklore!

Not my fault you don't enjoy great racing theatre!

The thing is any non racing knowledgable person would look at KFE always hugging after a big win and be thinking " crikey that woman is a lucky owner , she wins heaps of races ".

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nomates said:

The thing is any non racing knowledgable person would look at KFE always hugging after a big win and be thinking " crikey that woman is a lucky owner , she wins heaps of races ".

I guess the thing I like most about the Tangerine hugouts is the focus on KFE and their staff its great to see, really shows owners what how much fun they could be having if they were the centre of attention -great racing theatre!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Huey said:

I guess the thing I like most about the Tangerine hugouts is the focus on KFE and their staff its great to see, really shows owners what how much fun they could be having if they were the centre of attention -great racing theatre!

Isn't racing all about theatre?  Don't we all past and current owners get our thrills vicariously through the emotion we have invested in our horses?  

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

Isn't racing all about theatre?  Don't we all past and current owners get our thrills vicariously through the emotion we have invested in our horses?  

Absolutely , most certainly owners do and thats why its great to see the continued focus on the above.

• Like 1

The best one is whenever Melody Belle wins , the bloke who runs Fortuna ( name eludes me at the moment ) manouvers himself into camera shot whenevr Jamie Richards gets interviwed after the race , a real glory seeker , always gets me laughing it's so obvious .

• Like 1