Bit Of A Yarn

Something for Brodie - What Excuse this Time ?

JJ Flash

TopSport are widely acknowledged as Australia'’'s fairest corporate bookmaker. They live by the motto "no bet is too big or too small", and truly welcome all punters including winning punters who may be banned by other bookies. Their unique matched Bonus Bet offer for a first racing bet makes them differ to most bookmakers!

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 2

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

TopSport are widely acknowledged as Australia'’'s fairest corporate bookmaker. They live by the motto "no bet is too big or too small", and truly welcome all punters including winning punters who may be banned by other bookies. Their unique matched Bonus Bet offer for a first racing bet makes them differ to most bookmakers!

best news for my ear drums since i encountered the brodster

4 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Never ever heard of TopSport!

I will look into opening an account over there and see if they live up to their motto!

JJ when did you hear about this lot?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, paleface adios said:

topsport and sportsbet is only place to bet on over here . do you have good betting agents in the land of the long white sheep shaggers

None as far as I am aware!

Will look into this Topsport this week if I can get an account opened!

Ladbrokes and Sportsbet like to stop punters as well!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Brodie said:

None as far as I am aware!

Will look into this Topsport this week if I can get an account opened!

Ladbrokes and Sportsbet like to stop punters as well!

I had a look mate and it appears at first glance that New Zealand racing/harness are not available on the site. I could only see UK and Australian races.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davis said:

I had a look mate and it appears at first glance that New Zealand racing/harness are not available on the site. I could only see UK and Australian races.

New Zealand racing/harness is available but winning anymore than 10K in a short period with an upward trend in profit and you are goneburger!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Brodie said:

Never ever heard of TopSport!

I will look into opening an account over there and see if they live up to their motto!

JJ when did you hear about this lot?

What TopSport Offer

Website www.topsport.com.au
Overall Rating star.svg star.svg star.svg star.svg half-star.svg 4.5 stars out 5
Join Now

Best Product Best Of The Best Premium
Reviewed By Stephen Brassel

TopSport are undoubtedly on an upwards trajectory, they’re quickly becoming a big player in the Australian betting scene. They have achieved this success by earning their customer’s trust through great offers and not limiting or banning successful gamblers. 

Topsport are in effect a one-stop shop for punters, offering a great range of markets across sports and racing, great value odds, personalised service and a willingness to ‘serve the shrewd punter’

TopSport have a different business model compared to most of its rivals, the company prides itself as being a small-margin operator as it caters to horse racing’s big betting punters often banned by other bookies. Often these big punters won’t bet at all if they can’t get the price they need, so TopSport are here to let them on.

Edited by JJ Flash
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

What TopSport Offer

Website www.topsport.com.au
Overall Rating star.svg star.svg star.svg star.svg half-star.svg 4.5 stars out 5
Join Now

Best Product Best Of The Best Premium
Reviewed By Stephen Brassel

TopSport are undoubtedly on an upwards trajectory, they’re quickly becoming a big player in the Australian betting scene. They have achieved this success by earning their customer’s trust through great offers and not limiting or banning successful gamblers. 

Topsport are in effect a one-stop shop for punters, offering a great range of markets across sports and racing, great value odds, personalised service and a willingness to ‘serve the shrewd punter’

TopSport have a different business model compared to most of its rivals, the company prides itself as being a small-margin operator as it caters to horse racing’s big betting punters often banned by other bookies. Often these big punters won’t bet at all if they can’t get the price they need, so TopSport are here to let them on.

JJ, do you know for sure that they won’t stop punters from wagering what they want?

Are they different from the other betting agencies?

7 minutes ago, Brodie said:

JJ, do you know for sure that they won’t stop punters from wagering what they want?

Are they different from the other betting agencies?

They wont ban you but they will make it not worth your while just like the NZ TAB won't outright ban you. Their marketing is clever with their "we will not ban you" but nothing there about restricting the piss out of you.

Edited by Nowornever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Ask the Chief , he knows everything

All i have done  is try and assist you to enhance your obvious gambling issues. Best you do some DD but they do come highly recommended as Stephen Brassel is no mug

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

All i have done  is try and assist you to enhance your obvious gambling issues. Best you do some DD but they do come highly recommended as Stephen Brassel is no mug

they won't stop you punting .you just got to be better than them

9 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

JJ, no need for the snide remark about Chief!

Personally do not know him, but from what I read he is a very knowledgeable bloke, and runs a very good site.

You do not have to agree with everyone and we wont, however the fact that currently we can debate topics is good!

As I said before, never heard of this TopSport, and I will do so e looking into, re NZ harness with them.

Cheers

• Like 2