NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

9 of the best (hopefully) for Rangiora-Sunday

Mardy

Haven't done this in a while,but will put my head on the chopping block.

R1-5 Den's Legacy.Has been going ok in these types of races for a while.Didn't get all favours when 3rd at Timaru last week.With luck should be in the top 3.

R2-13 Desperateanddangerous.Won 2 trials before running a nice 3rd on debut.Has since been back to the trials where he won again.First stand start in this,but trainer will have him drilled,can figure in this.

R3-9 Mockingjay.Pulled far too hard when last produced last month and dropped out.Has since been back to the trials and ran 4th.Still learning the trade so is a bit risky,but he has shown glimpses of ability.Can get close if he settles.

R4-1 Nirvana Beach.Having his first start but has been going well at the trials.Has drawn the pole for his debut and trainer will have him ready.Can win this on debut.

R5-2 Wot Up.Gunned down late last week for 3rd.Meets a field that isnt that strong so he should be hard to beat here.

R6-6 Balraj.Zipped home nicely for 4th on debut last week.Having his first stand start but should be well schooled.Can go well in this.

R7-5 Hes Fast And Furious.Has been thereabouts for a while.Has placed here before and he has the Postman back on in this.Can feature in this.

R8-7 Mad Lu Li.Didnt get much luck last week in a stronger race than this.Been going well for a while now and she can feature strongly in this.

R9-4 Selena Franco.Won well last time out at Forbury.Drawn nice so could look to push forward.Looks a nice type who can go back to back here.

Well there ya go,good luck if your having a punt tomorrow.

• Like 4
  • Champ Post 1

16 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Haven't done this in a while,but will put my head on the chopping block.

R1-5 Den's Legacy.Has been going ok in these types of races for a while.Didn't get all favours when 3rd at Timaru last week.With luck should be in the top 3.

R2-13 Desperateanddangerous.Won 2 trials before running a nice 3rd on debut.Has since been back to the trials where he won again.First stand start in this,but trainer will have him drilled,can figure in this.

R3-9 Mockingjay.Pulled far too hard when last produced last month and dropped out.Has since been back to the trials and ran 4th.Still learning the trade so is a bit risky,but he has shown glimpses of ability.Can get close if he settles.

R4-1 Nirvana Beach.Having his first start but has been going well at the trials.Has drawn the pole for his debut and trainer will have him ready.Can win this on debut.

R5-2 Wot Up.Gunned down late last week for 3rd.Meets a field that isnt that strong so he should be hard to beat here.

R6-6 Balraj.Zipped home nicely for 4th on debut last week.Having his first stand start but should be well schooled.Can go well in this.

R7-5 Hes Fast And Furious.Has been thereabouts for a while.Has placed here before and he has the Postman back on in this.Can feature in this.

R8-7 Mad Lu Li.Didnt get much luck last week in a stronger race than this.Been going well for a while now and she can feature strongly in this.

R9-4 Selena Franco.Won well last time out at Forbury.Drawn nice so could look to push forward.Looks a nice type who can go back to back here.

Well there ya go,good luck if your having a punt tomorrow.

Great stuff ?

3 hours ago, Mardy said:

This horse would drive one nuts. Unruly is a good idea and if she turned up it would be interesting. You would be wanting decent odds though as there are a few drawn better.

3 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

A very tidy horse in the weakest field it has faced in a while.

Someone might also be pushing Miss Big tomorrow too?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

This horse would drive one nuts. Unruly is a good idea and if she turned up it would be interesting. You would be wanting decent odds though as there are a few drawn better.

A very tidy horse in the weakest field it has faced in a while.

Someone might also be pushing Miss Big tomorrow too?

Yep Your right Happy, 

Miss Big last race. Sat parked last week, still only finished 4-5 lengths from winner. Has gate speed, so could cross inside horses, lead or trail ideal. Might not work out with a few good ones drawn inside. 

Stable also has war horse r7, good draw for change. 

My nikayla r3 & mad lu Li r8. 

They are my 4 bets for day

• Like 2

In an awkward little field, I still like Baby's in Black at 8 50FF and 2 00FF in the last. It might get a good run and showed plenty at its maiden win (despite being at Forbury, it was a tough run) and finished up the back of them at Timaru 

I still have respect for Miss Big and Selena Franco!

1 minute ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Race 3 no 1 mynanasgotnoteeth

Reminds me of 4am on a saturday morning when the night clubs were closing 30 years ago and I would look around to see what girls were left!!

we were competitors

i had a little investment on bella veloce  at 7.80 and 2.50 in race 3

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I hope that wasn't Brodie with the blonde wig and no teeth at 4am, I do recall her going on about being banned from betting by the tab or words to that effect!!

Geez, yeah me with the blond wig and no teeth but I was always in bed before 4a.m as had to be up to study the Best Bets in the morning!

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Yep Your right Happy, 

Miss Big last race. Sat parked last week, still only finished 4-5 lengths from winner. Has gate speed, so could cross inside horses, lead or trail ideal. Might not work out with a few good ones drawn inside. 

Stable also has war horse r7, good draw for change. 

My nikayla r3 & mad lu Li r8. 

They are my 4 bets for day

Quite like chmiel pair too....are nearly favs....so no value.

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Race 3 no 1 mynanasgotnoteeth

Reminds me of 4am on a saturday morning when the night clubs were closing 30 years ago and I would look around to see what girls were left!!

Good effort to last to 4am!

On 7/07/2018 at 1:35 PM, Mardy said:

Went poorly, but so did the stablemate, Collectable Lady who had been finishing off her races ok. Gives the impression something not right with both of them.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Newmarket said:

All the way.

Was sitting there laughing after the speed in the early stages of the race. Nuts.