NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

where has she gone?

Weasel

It's a crying shame the Racing Industry doesn't promote its female Jocks as well as the Tennis Industry does..

...imagine the Rules requiring Female Jocks to wear skirts...

The wee Italian Giorgi...spanked unmercifully by the Serena bohemeth...thankfully prolonged the torture..by taking the first set enabling the World to enjoy the Tennis Industry's requirement for hotness a wee bit longer...

IMG_0287.JPG

Edited by Thomass

And just like Caro...from the Tennis Industry...she knows she needs to sell the 'Tennis'...on her birthday...possibly birthday suit??

...who gives a flying Cave bat...if she's about to go into a cave with her bf...as long as she doesn't get lost in all those deep dark moist places...

...Imagine if Danielle or Sammy or even a potential cougar like Trudi...showing the ignorant public...she can use a whip other than on the track

...hotness sells and needs must...for the sake of the industry...Maybe Matty for the boys boys too??

Lets do this Jocks 

IMG_0288.JPG

And then there's CHANTAL SUTHERLAND...Canak G1winning Jock...cum model

Mick Smith was her ex squeeze...plus she's taller and would have been wearing the pants...

This is what our gals need to do...do it for the Industry girls...contact me to be your agent...I can arrange some great piks

#defnotsleazyok

IMG_0290.JPG

Edited by Thomass

This thread began as a simple question posted asking about why Danielle J is absent from the NZ riding scene at present. Thomas supplid the answer in a prompt and pleasant way..and I thanked him accordingly.

Since then the thread has descended into a smutty pathetic series of posts that force me to disassociate myself from them. I am no prude, but I do think you, Thomas, should have a think sometimes before posting your nonsense.  It does nothing for this website's reputation as a racing forum and makes me wonder about your mental health. It's OK to ask for help.

• Like 1

The female jockeys in NZ, actually did a calendar quite a few years ago, all very tasteful and I think sanctioned by NZTR, plus I think it was to raise funds for a good cause.........................injured jockeys fund??

NZTR News

2nd Racy Girls 2014/15 Season Calendar

24 June 2014, 9:07 a.m.

10 years later BackstretchNZ Productions has produced the 2nd Racy Girls 2014/15 season calendar, dedicated in memory of Lisa Chittick with charitable donations benefiting Leukaemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC)

THE CALENDAR: 

Representing the industry - arriving on raceday, combining the colour, the glamour, the female athlete competing equally alongside men, illustrating their more feminine alluring sensual side outside boots, breaches, silks, helmets and goggles!

6 NZ Trainers and 6 NZ Studfarms have shown their recognition of these professional young ladies as an integral aspect of the industry through sponsoring a page within the Racy Girls 2014/15 calendar - 

Each jockey is attired in a dress made by renowned raceday wear designer OOBY RYN to emulate their sponsors colours, these outfits will be up for auction worn by the girls on the night of the Official Launch and Fundraiser evening with 100% of proceeds raised through all items auctioned directly benefiting LBC.

A limited signed edition will also go under the hammer

Various donated items/services available through a Silent Auction

Launch and Fundraiser:

DATE:  03 Aug 2014
TIME:  6pm
ENTRY:  $10 - directly benefiting LBC
VENUE:  THE CLUBHOUSE SPORTS BAR AND GRILL TAYLOR STREET CAMBRIDGE RACEWAY CAMBRIDGE
07 8237111

MEET THE JOCKEYS
MEET THE SPONSORS
LIVE AUCTION
SILENT AUCTION
CALENDAR SALES - $30
BAR MEALS AVAILABLE

Calendars available through the Racy Girls website and at various NI race meets.

www.racygirls2014.co.nz (will be up and running 1st week of July)

IMG_3916%20small.jpgIMG_6140%20small.jpg
IMG_4004_1%20small.jpg

New Zealand Thoroughbred Racing Inc.

Edited by hesi
  • Champ Post 1

Yeah, Danielle always looked good, but not A1 beautiful and its weird how all the horsey people share themselves around.

Giorgi hopefully that was shopped ... &)

Chantel, wow, ......  how did I miss that .............  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

and yeah Lee was (and still is) the star of the first calendar   .........  :) 

On 13/07/2018 at 6:45 PM, Weasel said:

This thread began as a simple question posted asking about why Danielle J is absent from the NZ riding scene at present. Thomas supplid the answer in a prompt and pleasant way..and I thanked him accordingly.

Since then the thread has descended into a smutty pathetic series of posts that force me to disassociate myself from them. I am no prude, but I do think you, Thomas, should have a think sometimes before posting your nonsense.  It does nothing for this website's reputation as a racing forum and makes me wonder about your mental health. It's OK to ask for help.

Poor Mahe had a terrible time concentrating in his race tonight Wease...

...no wonder he finished 4th!!

Did Robbie Manson pay this woman to put him off??

Should be an inquiry for mine...

IMG_0292.JPG

Edited by Thomass
  • Haha 2

Yep that is one substantial piece of ass as asses go...

The story is the local High School rowing clubs provides the 'holders' and they get paid 'bum' wages..$5 Francs to be frank...

This was her protest at the 'bum' stipend...

Mahe looks totally focused on the derrière and it's no wonder he bummed out and slipped in a bum row

• Like 1

On 13/07/2018 at 6:45 PM, Weasel said:

I feel the same when I read about Thomass's post race winning selections.

I'm pickin Bazz...that your ass is twice the size of that wee lady's butt...chip man

...and that's not fake news...

...undoubtedly you and Rid hill are the Donald Trumps around here...fakes

"Blinkers don't  make them go faster, 1kg=0.1kg, take no notice of a last start failure, 3L caught without cover is the same as 3L every chance"

..that fake stuff