NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Brodster ...... Are You Disturbed

Rangatira

It was/is their business model plan to target the top end. Top stakes earnings & age group racing. Remember thinking that, then heard a You Tube video & N Rass confirmed it. (Smart if you have the resources & a way to make good $).

Something else I notice was as soon as a horse was not the top or very close to it or not anymore, it didn’t get many chances & would get shipped off to Oz or changed stables. Was this why it seemed like horses weren’t performing? When actually it had already been discovered that the horse was not up to the very top.

Agree with Brods its not good for industry (in saying that too its quite good to have someone at the top to compete against, strive for). But not at the level of dominance that this past tense was IF these stats are accurate.

The industry has hundreds of trainers & thousands of owners. Moving forward the new path into the future hopefully won't be ALL about 1 stable collecting the MAJORITY of $ for themselves & a select few. 

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 9.34.29 AM.png

Edited by Karrotsisback
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Brodie is entitled to his opinion which as you will be well aware, is always on the money!

Wait just saw this.  Lol Brods are you seriously still going with this line. Think it should be more like is sometimes on the money.  Or could say more than not on the money, or whatever BUT def not always on the money.

Sorry bruh just calling it. 

200.gif

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Karrotsisback said:

Wait just saw this.  Lol Brods are you seriously still going with this line. Think it should be more like is sometimes on the money.  Or could say more than not on the money, or whatever BUT def not always on the money.

Sorry bruh just calling it. 

200.gif

Slightly offended Karrots, that you have called Brodie out!

Always on the money in my mind and if I aren’t I am hardly going to admit it!

Deaths from Delta variant in NZ 0

Deaths from Delta vaccine in NZ 1

Michael Mitchell Gladiator dead several days after posting for the third time that he had Pfizer shots for 3rd time

with no side affects!

it did kill you a few days later though so yeah/nah

Heart attack from Vaccine,

There are thousands dieing from the vaccines but media won’t say this because not on governments agenda.

Watch this space this is an absolute travesty of huge proportions!

Edited by Brodie

22 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Slightly offended Karrots, that you have called Brodie out!

Oh Brods, you know Karrots means no offence.

Besides you told me already.

That the TAB told you when you were at the height of your burning them hard winning ways, they told you, you had the highest winning percentage of any punter. However that percentage was NOT 100%. So no, not always on the money.

However I like your confidence in yourself & this new term “Always on the money in my mind” - it has a kind of unique ring to it.

Now

Friends still 😃

Dance Friends GIF by Withyoursquad

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Good to finally see you admit your lies/fake news. You might be able to move forward now and Ranga might leave you alone although i doubt the last bit as you are his play toy.

Edited by JJ Flash
  • Fake News! 1

25 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Good to finally see you admit your lies/fake news. You might be able to move forward now and Ranga might leave you alone although i doubt the last bit as you are his play toy.

JJ, never admitted any lies at all, and havent told any, no need to!!!

You will need to get up a lot earlier to put any of that shite out on here!!!

Best you go back to the Darkside, as it is extremely quiet and boring over there!

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

JJ, never admitted any lies at all, and havent told any, no need to!!!

You will need to get up a lot earlier to put any of that shite out on here!!!

Best you go back to the Darkside, as it is extremely quiet and boring over there!

I like the "never admitted bit". Sums you up.

As for this Darkside place , i notice you talk about it and obviously visit it  but you  dont post on it. Why is that.?

5 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

I like the "never admitted bit". Sums you up.

As for this Darkside place , i notice you talk about it and obviously visit it  but you  dont post on it. Why is that.?

I am not allowed to post on it JJ, you are aware of that!
Too many dickheads and weak minded over there

Occasionally go to the Darkside to see just how few there are posting and  what topics they have pulled from this Premier Racing site!

Yeehaaaaaagooooollyougoooooodthing

Iraklis!

Edited by Brodie
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Brodie said:

I am not allowed to post on it JJ, you are aware of that!
Too many dickheads and weak minded over there

Occasionally go to the Darkside to see just how few there are posting and  what topics they have pulled from this Premier Racing site!

I'm not surprised, they don't tend to give much time to fictional posters from what i have seen. Mind you  your not alone. 

I find the posters there to be very well informed and thus your dickhead and weak minded comments seem unfair and patronizing.  But, each to their own as they say.

The last para probably sums you up, might you agree a few relevant and factual posts are better than many posts that have nothing to do with Harness in NZ. 

I have observed that many of the posts you might have considered to be "Pulled from here" are all in the public domain and also that I've seen some reappear on this site after being posted on the other site previously.

All just fun and games but don't worry Chiefy will come to your rescue. He just wont be able to resist as others have attested to recently.

Edited by JJ Flash

JJ Crash

If you find the posters over there that well informed, educated and superior, and those on this site weak and unfair, why do you continually comment here on a very regular basis?

Is your ego and IQ that deflated, are you that starved of attention you so obviously need on a daily basis, that you have to be seen here, to feel part of something that you don't get from your other activities at home.

Admit it Crash. This is you isn't it? 

We love you Crash. Feel the loooove mate. Be kind.

1611713535-redneck.jpg

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

I'm not surprised, they don't tend to give much time to fictional posters from what i have seen. Mind you  your not alone. 

I find the posters there to be very well informed and thus your dickhead and weak minded comments seem unfair and patronizing.  But, each to their own as they say.

The last para probably sums you up, might you agree a few relevant and factual posts are better than many posts that have nothing to do with Harness in NZ. 

I have observed that many of the posts you might have considered to be "Pulled from here" are all in the public domain and also that I've seen some reappear on this site after being posted on the other site previously.

All just fun and games but don't worry Chiefy will come to your rescue. He just wont be able to resist as others have attested to recently.

I was banned by the loser that ran the site years ago, along with many others, and you know that!

His loss not mine!

Nothing wrong whatsoever discussing other topics on here as it is beneficial.

Too many sheep around and they need to be enlightened JJ!

As for copying from the Darkside, it does not come from Brodie, however it will need to happen over there as the site is on its last legs!

Keep SAFE!

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

I find the posters there to be very well informed

Self-aggrandisement can be symptomatic of an over inflated ego or a healthy one.  In your case stating you are "well informed" it is probably the former condition.

With regard to well informed what's the inside story on progress in achieving the $170m?

48 minutes ago, KickintheKods said:

If you find the posters over there that well informed, educated and superior, and those on this site weak and unfair, why do you continually comment here on a very regular basis?

Because i can- if you find it objectionable use the Block function but you knew that

46 minutes ago, Brodie said:

I was banned by the loser that ran the site years ago, along with many others, and you know that!

I didnt know that till recently but it probably explains why you run the other site down at every opportunity, a bit like the TAB ?

47 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Too many sheep around and they need to be enlightened JJ!

And The Galah and Ranga are just the ones to provide it. Love them both.

49 minutes ago, Brodie said:

As for copying from the Darkside, it does not come from Brodie, however it will need to happen over there as the site is on its last legs!

Really, how would you know that if you as you say rarely look over there. Can you provide facts to back up that claim.?

50 minutes ago, Brodie said:

His loss not mine!

Why were you banned? Can you recall what it was you posted that got you banned?

Curious. Was it political posting or was it simply an opinion about racing that you posted that got you banned? Who else is banned, recall JJ saying that Whippy is banned. Don't know of any others. 

Nick Offerman Popcorn GIF by NBC

1 minute ago, JJ Flash said:

I didnt know that till recently but it probably explains why you run the other site down at every opportunity, a bit like the TAB ?

And The Galah and Ranga are just the ones to provide it. Love them both.

Really, how would you know that if you as you say rarely look over there. Can you provide facts to back up that claim.?

Jj, can not be bothered playing kid games, just trying to keep safe!

I had a look at the Darkside’s postings yesterday for the first time in a while and it is struggling big time.

You need Iraklis to erupt again to keep it so exciting!

If you think I run the NZ TAB down then that is your tske.

I merely like to repetitively remind them of their flawed business plan and the harm they are doing to harness racing.

Financially it is not affecting me adversely as I have got Jacinda Ardern and the Tubbster making me plenty with their so called policies.

40 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

With regard to well informed what's the inside story on progress in achieving the $170m?

FYG, i do not have Inside story as you put it. 

You posts both here and earlier seem to want that number not to be reached for some bizarre reason. Is that to prove me wrong or for your own self indulgence. Either way i find it weird given the more they distribute the more owners trainers etc receive

The latest lockdown is of no benefit to NZTAB owners trainers and all the rest of the NZ racing fraternity yet you seem to not want to see the number reached. Chances of it now  being reached would certainly have taken a hit due to lockdown and no domestic racing but lets wait and see what the number is at the end of the season