Bit Of A Yarn

Covid flyers have interesting Horse Connection

Poor old Equestrian not going be happy. Funny thing is, mother who is the Judge, well known nasty type. Likes sueing fellow judges, who are nextdoor neighbors. So yea old legal field had a bad day!  https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/300406721/wnaka-lockdown-breach-couple-named-apologise-for-irresponsible-and-inexcusable-actions

Lets compare Jamie Kah with the Wanaka couple. All flouted similar laws. Kah potentially could lose millions  long term courtesy Victorian Racing Tribunal.  Short term she had some great mounts lined up e.g. Incentivise.

So what is the Law Society doing to penalise Hannah Rawnsley. AS far as I can see nothing. Rawnsley's offending is far worse as she used a document for an improper purpose and the degree of premeditation far greater.  The minimum they can do is suspend her legal license for say 6 months.

On 14/09/2021 at 7:41 PM, Gospel of Judas said:

Poor old Equestrian not going be happy. Funny thing is, mother who is the Judge, well known nasty type. Likes sueing fellow judges, who are nextdoor neighbors. So yea old legal field had a bad day!  https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/300406721/wnaka-lockdown-breach-couple-named-apologise-for-irresponsible-and-inexcusable-actions

You've been listening to the Mayoral Candidate too much.

Like him we've become a country of gossips, stitches, busy bodies and sheep.  Started with INCA.

Can't you see what is happening?  We are turning on the supposedly elite while we ignore the misdemeanours of an amorphous group of nobodies who attend a tangi.

Will Siouxie Wiles and Dr Nicola Gaston be prosecuted?  Of course not because they are part of ruling elite that have devised and implemented this craziness! 

Be safe, wear a mask and be kind fellow plebs.

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

This is a comment that is below you , because others choose to follow a different path doesn't mean they should be ridiculed . For a man of your intelligence to choose to belittle simply because of a differing opinion is sad . 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, nomates said:

This is a comment that is below you , because others choose to follow a different path doesn't mean they should be ridiculed . For a man of your intelligence to choose to belittle simply because of a differing opinion is sad . 

Is it belittling?  After all I'm just repeating what our Prime Minister Cindy is doing every day from the Pulpit of Truth.  Surely that can't be belittling?

Since when have we been "kind" to our children during this pandemic.  Sweden didn't close it schools or enforce mask wearing and only closed higher education for 3 months.

This is what the "highly contagious and danger Delta variant is doing to Sweden" - 

image.png

And true to form you are doing what i expected , to try and school me , i don't need your lesson , i respect that you don't agree with what is being done , i respect that you have a differing opinion , but unfortunately you can't just respect that others have a differing mindset , no they are sheep and plebs .

And yes , it is belittling .

But carry on , you always do .

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, nomates said:

but unfortunately you can't just respect that others have a differing mindset , no they are sheep and plebs .

FFS I'm only mimicking what Princess Cindy and her Government are doing and taking the piss out of it.  Do you find that acceptable?  I sure hell don't!

Plebs is a generic term referring to the commoners.  I'm a pleb.  The term is Roman and refers to the free citizens who aren't part of the ruling class.

Some famous plebs were - Mark Antony, Brutus, Cleopatra, Cicero.

8 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

You've been listening to the Mayoral Candidate too much.

Like him we've become a country of gossips, stitches, busy bodies and sheep.  Started with INCA.

Can't you see what is happening?  We are turning on the supposedly elite while we ignore the misdemeanours of an amorphous group of nobodies who attend a tangi.

Will Siouxie Wiles and Dr Nicola Gaston be prosecuted?  Of course not because they are part of ruling elite that have devised and implemented this craziness! 

That is pretty funny You're former good mate LJM. would been reserching  all of that. Found some interesting stuff like this. Which some can be considered questionable.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/judge-must-pay-500-to-woman-hurt-by-dog/DQAOB2DSSIG2UY7JHRWESKRUJM/ 

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/123375/police-may-appeal-ruling-in-sfo-lawyer-case 

Abit of special lawyer treatment https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/complaint-over-lawyers-treatment/2IDEZRW4Z5DVHRCEI2255I3VDE/ 

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/squabbling-judges-stir-polo-alley/NPX3WLQBZTBN6V3V3AGZLYUOPM/ 

Even today, someone not liking media asking questions, got QC onto it.  https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/126400438/judge-sends-legal-warning-after-reporters-ask-questions-about-wnaka-lockdown-breach  

Well so, think he has got some good basis, to ask some really good questions in that. However, in Leo's case more for own we Mayoral campaign and ego. 

Edited by Gospel of Judas

13 hours ago, The Centaur said:

Lets compare Jamie Kah with the Wanaka couple. All flouted similar laws. Kah potentially could lose millions  long term courtesy Victorian Racing Tribunal.  Short term she had some great mounts lined up e.g. Incentivise.

So what is the Law Society doing to penalise Hannah Rawnsley. AS far as I can see nothing. Rawnsley's offending is far worse as she used a document for an improper purpose and the degree of premeditation far greater.  The minimum they can do is suspend her legal license for say 6 months.

Law standards committee complaint, has already been filed. So up to NZ Law Society  to do own course of action.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gospel of Judas said:

Since they are a lawyer, expect better. Considering they knew what were doing was wrong and against a public health order. Would of course, be bad look for lawyer trying to uphold the law.

FFS I'd measure the lawyer on how well they argue their way out of it.  Just like a shyte load of lawyers who have been caught DIU.

One of her defences will be - has Sousxie Wiles been charged?

Shit I know a few lawyers that should have been done for driving under the influence.

7 hours ago, nomates said:

No its sad that a paddock full of sheep are being mauled by a fearsome Chihuahua.

23 hours ago, Gospel of Judas said:

Law standards committee complaint, has already been filed. So up to NZ Law Society  to do own course of action.

Which is when?

I've seen some disturbing instances lawyers getting back in with just a tap on the bum.

I've got a longstanding grievances against a bunch of lawyers who robbed me of hundreds of thousands dollars. I've been meaning to put a web site to explain it all. Then again given the lengths they went to muzzle me the site would have to be bomb proof.

8 hours ago, The Centaur said:

Which is when?

I've seen some disturbing instances lawyers getting back in with just a tap on the bum.

I've got a longstanding grievances against a bunch of lawyers who robbed me of hundreds of thousands dollars. I've been meaning to put a web site to explain it all. Then again given the lengths they went to muzzle me the site would have to be bomb proof.

The process all out in open on this link. Depends on area they practiced from, for who takes it up. https://www.lawsociety.org.nz/for-the-public/complaining-about-a-lawyer/lawyers-standards-committees/ 

The link above, also has about other ways to make a complaint and other bodies you can go to.  But if don't agree with it steps in this linkhttps://www.lawsociety.org.nz/for-the-public/complaining-about-a-lawyer/other-bodies-involved-in-resolution-of-complaints-against-lawyers/ 

• Like 1

They are human, just like plumbers and airline pilots and everything inbetween, simply reacting to an insane out of control Government that is wreaking the Culture, Economy, and National interests of NewZealanders, and thats before we start on our international reputation as bludgers. If I was locked up by this bunch of radicals such as this Lawyer and her horsey husband were, then I have every sympathy for them. Good on them for trying to escape the madness. This madness is in the same league as that thats happened in Victoria to those unfortunate jockey's Kah, Melham, Zara and co. NewZealand and Australia will be judged very unkindly in the future by the collective madness displayed by their populations. Both countries are the laughing stock of the world with their failing attempts at eradication, and it highlights their stupidity.

• Haha 1