Bit Of A Yarn

Rangiora Tips?

Portfolio

I thought Baker Creek was shaping as a winner in race 2 but the field is awkward for her. Stablemate Go Toddy is lower on the odds too. Maybe his day? Chuck in the 2-year-olds and the more I look at the race and the more I think I should stay away. Hate it when that happens!

I'm on the Chris McDowell bandwagon at the moment. His team is racing well. ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Portfolio said:

Ordinary fields tomorrow. 

Thought Franco Tai would be a good bet at odds, race suits. 

Laura Bush should go close in small field. 

If Borntobeastar trots all the way, she would have to win the way she has been going.

She is by far the quickest in the field and has a bright future as she is only a 3 year old.

Last start overraced  and had them covered until about 100m out and wasn’t beaten much by Flyinover and she won again last night in good field.

Wouldnt back her at $2 odd though.

Fields are abit small to get good odds but there definitely is money to be made on a few of the races.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Brodie said:

If Borntobeastar trots all the way, she would have to win the way she has been going.

She is by far the quickest in the field and has a bright future as she is only a 3 year old.

Last start overraced  and had them covered until about 100m out and wasn’t beaten much by Flyinover and she won again last night in good field.

Wouldnt back her at $2 odd though.

Fields are abit small to get good odds but there definitely is money to be made on a few of the races.

Are you on the Bacardi breezers tonight brodster??  Was that a tip from you!! ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I thought Baker Creek was shaping as a winner in race 2 but the field is awkward for her. Stablemate Go Toddy is lower on the odds too. Maybe his day? Chuck in the 2-year-olds and the more I look at the race and the more I think I should stay away. Hate it when that happens!

I'm on the Chris McDowell bandwagon at the moment. His team is racing well. ?

if in doubt plonk it on kingmaker

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Kakama said:

Thought 2 first starters would go close....

R2 no 3

R3 no 6.

Bound to impress last race.....going good races in better fields 

First one won easily, 2nd one should have won, one in last race was given no show to win, didnt have much luck thou in straight, but ran on ok. 

• Like 2