Bit Of A Yarn

NZ Warriors or NZTR? Cameron George you can't do justice to both!

Cameron George you can't do both the Warrior's and the NZTR jobs.  Resign from one or end your career in ignominy.

Peter V’landys you are definitely NOT.

I suggest you hang up the cartel suit and stick to wearing the Rugby League jersey.

Costs are out of control at NZTR, the number of employees are increasing at rate the industry can't afford and you have an IT Project out of control.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Cameron George you can't do both the Warrior's and the NZTR jobs.  Resign from one or end your career in ignominy.

I suggest you hang up the cartel suit and stick to wearing the Rugby League jersey.

Costs are out of control at NZTR, the number of employees are increasing at rate the industry can't afford and you have an IT Project out of control.

Don't hold your breath , he's creaming it and wont give it up willingly .

It sums NZ racing up when both him and BS are now both out of the country with know idea of when or if they can get back , and we wonder why we appear rudderless .

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, nomates said:

Don't hold your breath , he's creaming it and wont give it up willingly .

It sums NZ racing up when both him and BS are now both out of the country with know idea of when or if they can get back , and we wonder why we appear rudderless .

Are we really missing them though?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, nomates said:

No , and that was in my head as i was typing that . But geez if we just had a couple of people that could grab the industry by the balls we might just see a real seachange in our fortunes , just maybe .

Who? The same people who wrote the Elite Consultation Paper!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

He can't do EITHER

• Like 1